PDA

View Full Version : Make Some Movie Magic

karter
03-03-2011, 02:28 AM
We're looking for the best shows in Habbo!

Now that the new Habbowood furni has had a few days to rest in your room building imaginations...we really want to see what you can come up with. It's time to hire some actors and get your props ready, because we're looking for the best shows in Habbo!
Come See My Show
Starting tomorrow, we're going to begin our hunt for the best performances in Habbo using the latest Habbowood furni. Here's how you get your show recognized...
1) Create a room using the new Habbowood furni and the Movie Screen.
2) Produce an elaborate show, either original or recreating a scene from a movie.
3) Tag the room with 'habbowood' so it will show on the HABBOWOOD floor of the Navigator.
4) Submit a screenshot of your room and Habbo name to [email protected] subject line My Habbowood Show.
5) Advertise your room! Let everyone know on Habbo, Facebook etc...
"But what if I don't have a room!?", you ask...
You can also submit your favorite show to same email above! Make your subject line Habbowood Nomination and include the room name with the room owners name.

PRIZES

For 5 days, we'll be adding 5 rooms to the Staff Picks section of the Navigator and awarding the room owners with the Habbwood Director Badge(very exclusive). Habbo Staff will choose the rooms and the five days will start this week into next, so start promoting your show!

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin - ready for our starring roles!

Andii
03-03-2011, 02:10 PM
sounds like fun. . i would enter but im not wasting credits buying habbowood furni and then prob not winning

Mr-Trainor
03-03-2011, 05:23 PM
I won't be entering because it would be quite expensive to make a room. Good luck to anyone who does :).

Ajthedragon
03-03-2011, 06:26 PM
I will, the rooms I made I think might actually stand a chance for once.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!