PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Credits = Scam

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 09:59 AM
I bought some habbo credits off sms so i done it on my phone i got the credits then two weeks later i got a phone call from 82666 saying we are a ringtone service and if you dont send a text back to them saying stop theyll ring you and charge you every time in the end they charged me 7 pounds i no its not a lot but its not very fair how this happened.then i forgot about it and i bought some more credits this time from 87050 and the same thing happened. in the end i was charged 14 pounds and im not buying credits again because of this. because i got the credits and a week later they were lying saying they were a ringtone company was making me mad because i already got the credits ah well..... life goes on

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Did you subscribe to anything that costs money?

Youheard
14-08-2005, 10:05 AM
I personally havent had this problem, try emailing (probs no reply) or ring sulake.

Sabre_1
14-08-2005, 10:06 AM
I bought some habbo credits off sms so i done it on my phone i got the credits then two weeks later i got a phone call from 82666 saying we are a ringtone service and if you dont send a text back to them saying stop theyll ring you and charge you every time in the end they charged me 7 pounds i no its not a lot but its not very fair how this happened.then i forgot about it and i bought some more credits this time from 87050 and the same thing happened. in the end i was charged 14 pounds and im not buying credits again because of this. because i got the credits and a week later they were lying saying they were a ringtone company was making me mad because i already got the credits ah well..... life goes on
Lo, another mindless goon of the night, with no regard for punctuation or grammar. So they told you to text them a STOP text so they wouldn't charge you for calls. If they warned you beforehand, can you tell me why your peanut brain didn't kick in and send the 10p text message to save yourself the £7 phone call? :s

You have no right to complain, AT ALL. You've just blatantly admitted they TOLD YOU they would ring you and charge you. All you had to do was send a stop text. And as for you no longer buying credits, I suppose you think that if you buy them in any other of the 5 or so different ways the same thing will happen? :rolleyes:

Yes life goes on, but if you're this thick throughout your life, companies will have you living in a box out the back of Woolworths, asking for spare change and playing your guitar with 3 intact strings. and two of them are G. :p

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:19 AM
lolol the stop text costed £7 the phone calls wouldnt go otherwise

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:20 AM
and no... i havent subscribed to anything

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:24 AM
i dont understand wot does that mean i gotta ring 118 118 (got ur numba) wot is bill gates

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 10:30 AM
I wish I understood this more, I don't live in the UK and I also don't buy Habbo credits so yeh I'm probably out of this one, I'm just gonna sit back and watch this one.

Sabre_1
14-08-2005, 10:32 AM
lolol the stop text costed £7 the phone calls wouldnt go otherwise
Liar. No stop text could possibly cost £7. These companies do extort people something rotten, but that would be breaking the law. If you bought legitimate credits from the Habbo Hotel SMS order number, I can't see how you'd get something like this happen. Personally, I don't believe you. I either think you're spraying verbal poo all over the place, or you got called by a ringtone company and it's completely unrelated to the credits at all.

..JAM1E..
14-08-2005, 10:34 AM
another big habbo boo boo

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:39 AM
lol im not lying they were phoning me they were charging for every call they were saying they were a ringtone company i saw habbos number i thought? so any way every call they made were costing me wen i sent the text they stopped but it happened again and again wen i bought creds eventually they cost me 14 pounds

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:40 AM
i should have a rite to complain because there not a ringtone company

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:42 AM
it shouldnt happen anyway thats why i didnt text stop because it could of charged me an extra 7 quid it didnt it charged me normal trext rate but this shouldnt be happening anywayz habbo is now haboo everythings going rong with this game

poll
14-08-2005, 10:45 AM
firstly u triple posted :@

secondly did u send it to the right number :s

thirdly if it cost u £7 the first time wen u answerd (supposidly) why pick it up the second time to cost u a further £7

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey you triple posted lmao sorry wanted to point it out :D

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 10:49 AM
int you alodu to triple post??? anywayz i sent it to the rite numba it was costing me like 1.50 every time they done it like 12 times i dunno and it cud of bin my m8s wen they were phonig it was saying unknown number

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 10:57 AM
int you alodu to triple post??? anywayz i sent it to the rite numba it was costing me like 1.50 every time they done it like 12 times i dunno and it cud of bin my m8s wen they were phonig it was saying unknown number
No because if you repetitively post it's considered spam or I dunno, I don't know the rules' purpose, I just decide to follow it, I don't know, I didn't realise I double posted once haha but I was a newbie back then, I still am, I'm yet to learn all functions of the forum. :o :eusa_danc

Ostinato
14-08-2005, 02:54 PM
For a start, I do not actually care.

You are nothing but another lifeform who has no idea how to use grammar correctly.

It is quite clear to all of us that you must have subscribed to some other service or something, as it seems only you are having this problem. If you were told to send a STOP message which would cost you about 10p, then why didn't you do it? Only you are to blame for this idiocy.

You are either extremely stupid, or you have not been on this earth for the past century if you have no idea who Bill Gates is.

YellowParasol
14-08-2005, 03:19 PM
I have that Problem with the texts when you Recieve them they take money off you ;l

Universe.
14-08-2005, 04:20 PM

I highly doubt that this company that is charging you for texts in in any ay affiliated with habbo hotel or sulake, most likely you either sent a text message to the wrong text number or you bought something in the past and your telephone number has been sold to this company which is sending you the texts.

Detox
14-08-2005, 04:56 PM
It sounds like something I had

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=50332

Christopher.
14-08-2005, 04:57 PM
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SULAKE OR HABBO.

HellyBelly
14-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Ring 118 118 and ask for Bill Gates
eh?

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 06:34 PM
it does have things to do with sulake or habbo coz i sent it to thr rite number coz i got the creds but i think its to do with that jamster thing on the habbo homepage

Detox
14-08-2005, 06:37 PM
I text to the right number but didn't get the creds. I had sufficient credit on my phone as well.

Click Here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=50332)

:Hazel
14-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Lo, another mindless goon of the night, with no regard for punctuation or grammar. So they told you to text them a STOP text so they wouldn't charge you for calls. If they warned you beforehand, can you tell me why your peanut brain didn't kick in and send the 10p text message to save yourself the £7 phone call? :s

You have no right to complain, AT ALL. You've just blatantly admitted they TOLD YOU they would ring you and charge you. All you had to do was send a stop text. And as for you no longer buying credits, I suppose you think that if you buy them in any other of the 5 or so different ways the same thing will happen? :rolleyes:

Yes life goes on, but if you're this thick throughout your life, companies will have you living in a box out the back of Woolworths, asking for spare change and playing your guitar with 3 intact strings. and two of them are G. :p

Don't you dare offend my brother in that way, and that goes the same for the rest of the mindless idiots that have posted in this thread. He is 11 years old for christ sake therefore he won't be brilliant and spelling and puntuation, he is not sad enough to worry about things like that. He is new to this forum and was simply trying to put his point across and warn people about this credits problem where you are charged, yet the majority of you on this forum are just plain rude and arrogant and have no respect. Thats one reason i got sick of habbo because there are so many disrespectful rude people on it.

-2K-
14-08-2005, 08:02 PM
For a start, I do not actually care.

You are nothing but another lifeform who has no idea how to use grammar correctly.

It is quite clear to all of us that you must have subscribed to some other service or something, as it seems only you are having this problem. If you were told to send a STOP message which would cost you about 10p, then why didn't you do it? Only you are to blame for this idiocy.

You are either extremely stupid, or you have not been on this earth for the past century if you have no idea who Bill Gates is.
I don't know who Bill Gates is, I think I've heard of him though, so who is he?

Jon™
14-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Bill Gates is the guy who owns Microsoft™

Lmao He has like billions apparently

Bear-Max
14-08-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't think this has much to do with Habbo mate. When you get mesages like this you should always text back stop.

HolyWar
14-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Don't you dare offend my brother in that way, and that goes the same for the rest of the mindless idiots that have posted in this thread. He is 11 years old for christ sake therefore he won't be brilliant and spelling and puntuation, he is not sad enough to worry about things like that. He is new to this forum and was simply trying to put his point across and warn people about this credits problem where you are charged, yet the majority of you on this forum are just plain rude and arrogant and have no respect. Thats one reason i got sick of habbo because there are so many disrespectful rude people on it.

I couldn't agree with you more Hazel. I was actually thinking of pointing that out as well but with all the tension and suppressed anger inside of these people I just don't even bother to respond to these people who are that inconsiderate and immature.

Death-Cave
14-08-2005, 08:47 PM
thank you Theunspoken some people are just disrespectful. anyway bear-max this shouldnt be hapening anway i got the creds so i didnt get the rong number and habbo was phoing back beacuse it was 82666 i am disapointed by habbo for doing this saying they were a phone company... but i think it mite be sumtin to do with the jamster stuff on the habbo homepage

14-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I couldn't agree with you more Hazel. I was actually thinking of pointing that out as well but with all the tension and suppressed anger inside of these people I just don't even bother to respond to these people who are that inconsiderate and immature.

I don't usually bother but I'm not having people offend my brother in that way.

dannyboymed
14-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Habbo is not a scam. You either texted the wrong number or someone on your phone texted it. It has nothing to do with the Jamster advertisement on the homepage.

6mike6
14-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I just bought some from 82666 about 3 hours ago no problems :P

14-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Habbo is not a scam. You either texted the wrong number or someone on your phone texted it. It has nothing to do with the Jamster advertisement on the homepage.

Ok so maybe my brother got it wrong. Give him a break. It is a scam anyway in other ways, they get you to pay for virtual furniture. Enough said.

SHlP
14-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Why do People give others Such a hard time? He is just Pointing out something and Trying to help you all So that the same thing doesnt happen to u. And what does he get in return? a slap in the face by sabre_1 and others who think the most important thing in the world is how u put yourself about with your grammer and spelling. That is one of the least important things in the world just above habbo bleedin hotel.

14-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Why do People give others Such a hard time? He is just Pointing out something and Trying to help you all So that the same thing doesnt happen to u. And what does he get in return? a slap in the face by sabre_1 and others who think the most important thing in the world is how u put yourself about with your grammer and spelling. That is one of the least important things in the world just above habbo bleedin hotel.

Exactly I don't usually bother with idiots but I won't have them having a go at him, whether he is in the wrong or the right. For those that have to have a go at an 11 year old for a spelling mistakes on a forum must be sad anyway.

SHlP
15-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Exactly I don't usually bother with idiots but I won't have them having a go at him, whether he is in the wrong or the right. For those that have to have a go at an 11 year old for a spelling mistakes on a forum must be sad anyway.

Exactly it seems like every day i have a go at some1 who Criticises some1 for something as stupid as putting a thread in the wrong forum.. Leave that to the moderators please.

15-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Exactly it seems like every day i have a go at some1 who Criticises some1 for something as stupid as putting a thread in the wrong forum.. Leave that to the moderators please.

Its just tedious: OMGZZZZ U POSTED IN THE RONG SECTION!!11

:rolleyes: Its the end of the world now then...

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Its just tedious: OMGZZZZ U POSTED IN THE RONG SECTION!!11

:rolleyes: Its the end of the world now then...
jajaja :P:P

olympic-games
15-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Guy`s if somebody can`t spell or type correctly Help them ,don`t Judge them ..c`mon guys we all know better then to bring somebody down

Coolmandan6
15-08-2005, 08:20 AM
I really dont think sending ya habbo text to get credits would do that with ringstones maybe you asccidetnally sent off for a habbo ringatone?

Rarelime
15-08-2005, 08:39 AM
i dont understand wot does that mean i gotta ring 118 118 (got ur numba) wot is bill gates

Your joking.. you don't know who he is?!. If he didn't steal Apples plans then you wouldn't be typing now.. unless your using an apple machine.. :rolleyes:

Adam$
15-08-2005, 02:29 PM
you may have singed up for one of those 'free ringtones' the first is free, but then they send you texts that cost.

Death-Cave
15-08-2005, 06:49 PM
thnak you for the people that were replying normally. and those to the people that care about my spelling and grammer its just sad and its because i rite qutie fast and i dont check over theres no point to check over it.

holtsk8er
15-08-2005, 07:16 PM
lol if habbo where scamming people like this i think we would here more about it n ur the first so far plus u do get them texts but not all of them cost money hey ask if u wanna subscribe if u read them properly n ithink habbo make anothe oney anyway withought having to scam people

16-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Guy`s if somebody can`t spell or type correctly Help them ,don`t Judge them ..c`mon guys we all know better then to bring somebody down

People bring people down all the time on here. It's sad. I wouldn't usually bother with them as they are a waste of time but they just happened to decide to offend my brother which offended me and made me feel like I had to reply.

XAaroncX
16-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Sulake Wouldn't Scam?

Detox
16-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Sulake is a business, they want money, thats why credits cost money. More money means more burgers for Glitterkat.

Ringz
16-08-2005, 09:31 AM
weird. :S

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Sulake is a business, they want money, thats why credits cost money. More money means more burgers for Glitterkat.

PFFT. More burgers for Glitterkat? What are you on????? See quote below.

I don't like hamburgers, they are too easy to swallow, I mean like one bite and it's all gone. I'll take the whole damn tub of grease, just fill up a couple glasses and I should be full for a few minutes. * burps *

-Soph-
16-08-2005, 09:52 AM
I dont think that has much to do with habbo credits, its propelly seperate

LOOOL
burgers xD
thats going in my sig XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!