PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Wired Furni

-Danube-
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey,

So i have a room with the door blocked off, then i used the Trigger "User Enters Room" and "User Teleports To Furni" which teleports them onto a petal, this is fine so that all the users teleport into the room.

The only problem i am having is the VIP Area, i have an Arch Teleport that connects to an entrance room but when anyone comes in through that, they are teleported to the Wired Petal from above rather than staying in the VIP Area.

Is there anyway i can fix this? Only thing i can think of is using a Trigger for a User to say a phrase a get teleport into the VIP Area, but i don't want this as people can tell their mates and i'll send up changing it 24/7.

~Dan

lawrawrrr
03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
If there were only a few users, you could use individual boxes for VIPs, although this could be an expensive solution.

Would a "user is on furni" condition set to the arch tele work, as the VIPs would have to go through there, plus a teleporter to another section of the VIP area?

-Danube-
03-03-2011, 03:29 PM
i did that but it just went straight to the petal :/ you don't even seem to stand on the arch...

Plebings
04-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Have a user walks off furni trigger and link it with the arch, this should teleport them back to wherever you want after they teleport (I've never tried it but hopefully it should work)

If that doesn't work try a walk on furni effect with the same but place something that you'd stand on when you exit the arch

-Danube-
04-03-2011, 03:30 PM
User walk OFF furni works. I tried ON before i posted this thread but it didn't work. I just set a user walks OFF furni on the Arch and then a Teleport to the 5 thrones in the VIP area.

Thanks for your help you two

+rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!