PDA

View Full Version : Hacked on facebook!

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't think it was someone at my school because I have no enemies whatsoever at school and besides no one really can hack.

The only person who has any idea what my password is is my bestfriend and he just wouldn't do that. Anyway I change my password now so y'know!

Stupid thing is though is that all night before 10:50 was about how much I loved my girlfriend and then at 10:50 I suddenly turned gay according to my facebook account. I was asleep as well at 10:50 cos it's been a tiring week at school, so my sister posted saying "Daniel is with me and he's fast asleep, so get a life". God do I love my sister ;)

Special
05-03-2011, 11:29 AM
it's your best friend who has done it..

and for the record everyone has 'enemies'

Jessicrawrr
05-03-2011, 11:30 AM
you've most probably been fraped by your friend :P

Arron
05-03-2011, 11:35 AM
just fraped. who knows, it could have been your sister!

Nemo
05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
ugh pls tell me you arent one of those "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" nall those deep 'statuses' people.

Either way yah probably your friend

Chippiewill
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Good job staying logged in on a public computer, that's probably what you did.

The only person who has any idea what my password is is my bestfriend
Congratulations, you do realise that no matter how good of a friend you are with someone they will not turn up the opportunity for a good joke.

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 11:54 AM
My best friend wouldn't do that, tbh he's not got the balls and the stuff they'd wrote didn't sound like him.

Not been on a public computer, never have.

Also it was done on a mobile and my bestfriend has a blackberry.

mynameiswootzeh
05-03-2011, 01:27 PM
God do I love my sister ;)

not the best of places to put a wink

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly thanks.

Banana Pancakes
05-03-2011, 01:35 PM
My best friend wouldn't do that, tbh he's not got the balls and the stuff they'd wrote didn't sound like him.

Also it was done on a mobile and my bestfriend has a blackberry.

It's not a hack, it's a frape.
it's just a harmless joke tbh.

louder
05-03-2011, 01:45 PM
stop having such a hissy, you've been fraped. it happens to me almost daily, annoyingly 8-)
don't stay logged in when you're not on your computer, and don't have your computer set to 'keep me logged in', and sign out whenever you're going off.
easy.

i can't be bothered with that, hence why i always get fraped.

what about in school? :S

cocaine
05-03-2011, 01:51 PM
god i hate kids

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly thanks.

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
It wasn't my best friend, it was an ex-bestfriend, he's a right idiot. Could I get the police involved?

Matthew
05-03-2011, 03:37 PM
It wasn't my best friend, it was an ex-bestfriend, he's a right idiot. Could I get the police involved?
Unless he actually used illegal ways of gaining access to your account; no. And even if he did, I doubt the police would do anything!

Its just a harmless frape; just forget about it and move on.

Nemo
05-03-2011, 03:37 PM
lol it was a frape, calm down.

Im pretty sure you can, but the fact you'd waste the police's time over something so trivial is...ugh.

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 03:40 PM
He was sendin me nasty messages as well, so that could count as cyber bullying.

Muct
05-03-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't think it was someone at my school because I have no enemies whatsoever at school and besides no one really can hack.

The only person who has any idea what my password is is my bestfriend and he just wouldn't do that. Anyway I change my password now so y'know!

Stupid thing is though is that all night before 10:50 was about how much I loved my girlfriend and then at 10:50 I suddenly turned gay according to my facebook account. I was asleep as well at 10:50 cos it's been a tiring week at school, so my sister posted saying "Daniel is with me and he's fast asleep, so get a life". God do I love my sister ;)

Pmsl should've seen the inboxes he was sending me! ;)

dirrty
05-03-2011, 03:41 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users!

Nemo
05-03-2011, 03:42 PM
then report him to facebook, no point getting police involved darlin

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
I can't report him because he's blocked me so I can't get on his account.

mynameiswootzeh
05-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Are you actually being serious about the police...?

Jessicrawrr
05-03-2011, 05:39 PM
lollll
i get fraped by friends who have my password, no big deal, wtf has cyberbullying got to do with it??
Don't involve the police over something pathetic like this.
Or as a perfect person with no enimies you will gain some.

@K
05-03-2011, 05:42 PM
WOW, kid grow up and ignore it all, you like a 3 year old girl with all this whining over nothing, guess what my mates have fraped me aswell, also putting 'I'm Gay' as my status many times, woopty bloody do *-) Just do it back!

kuzkasate
05-03-2011, 05:48 PM
you dont need enemies... its not something you do to offend or upset someone, its a joke..

Special
05-03-2011, 05:58 PM
LMAO are you serious

if you ring the police over this they'd laugh at you

Chris
05-03-2011, 06:48 PM
You got fraped, it happens all the time so I wouldn't worry about it.

Andeeh
05-03-2011, 07:16 PM
yeah get the police involved definitely.

Arron
05-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Getting the Police involved in this situation would be like the time that woman called for the Police because someone stole her Snowman LOL. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11908583

wiktoria
05-03-2011, 09:22 PM
It's probably someone irl. I doubt it's someone from habbo/online although it's really easy to get someone's details and hack them.

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
He's been ringing me and saying nasty things, I won't go into details but I'll tell you that he was saying stuff about my family also he's sent me messages on my inbox about my family. And you're asking what does cyberbullying have to do with it.

If he would of just hacked me I would of just got on with it but it's more or less harassment, my mum used to work in the police and she said it's harassment if he's doin all of that to you.

AgnesIO
05-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Tell him to grow up.

Must more effective than any other method.

Mikey
05-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Tell him to grow up and get over whatever is between both of you.

Change your passwords, block him from contacting you and get a new mobile number.

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 11:01 PM
My sister told him that. She posted on the status' saying "grow up, we all know who it is............. CHARLIE!"

Conservative,
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
My sister told him that. She posted on the status' saying "grow up, we all know who it is............. CHARLIE!"

Block him on fb, change your password and block his number on your phone. Sorted. No need to involve the police.

AgnesIO
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Tell him to grow up and get over whatever is between both of you.

Change your passwords, block him from contacting you and get a new mobile number.

Last bit is quite extreme lol

It is just two 12 year old kids arguing lol

Gibs960
05-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Not really arguing. He just randomly hacked my account today after I've not spoke to him in weeks, I thought he'd realised I don't want to speak to him.

Judas
05-03-2011, 11:18 PM
then change your password and he won't be able to get into your account

Cheryl
05-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Block him on fb, change your password and block his number on your phone. Sorted. No need to involve the police.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users!

Inspiration
06-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Meh this happens all the time. It just goes to show never give your pass to anyone including best friends. But I know you take it seriously but people on Facebook are used to this sort of thing. Like when they see a comment saying I'm so gay and want to **** every fella obv they know it's frape and ain't going to pass any attention to it unless they are stupid *****!

As other users have said simply block him and delete his number. He's the sad on trying to bully you! No point getting the police involved imo!

Gibs960
06-03-2011, 08:43 AM
When we rang the police they started saying that in the end I'd end up gettin a criminal record for assault because I had a fight with him.

Cheryl
06-03-2011, 09:09 AM
When we rang the police they started saying that in the end I'd end up gettin a criminal record for assault because I had a fight with him.

did they take you seriously?

Fiendly
06-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Change your password (Make it strong)
Make security details strong(er) - Make it so it's something noone knows.

In reading a fair few posts from the beginning, the 'Mobile' thing is from any mobiles browser ~ Not applications.

Hope the best for you, just ignore it and move on. Don't waste your time.

Middlesbrough
06-03-2011, 12:13 PM
you can do it! use that bieber face to take a punch

Moh
06-03-2011, 12:40 PM
You do know you can't exactly "hack" people on facebook right? You must have given him some sort of information that would allow him to revert your password without needing your email address.

Pmsl should've seen the inboxes he was sending me! ;)
Howd he even know you was gay? lol

Surely you wouldn't get a criminal record for a petty playground fight? lol

VelvetClover
06-03-2011, 02:13 PM
You do know you can't exactly "hack" people on facebook right? You must have given him some sort of information that would allow him to revert your password without needing your email address.

Howd he even know you was gay? lol

Surely you wouldn't get a criminal record for a petty playground fight? lol

Still assault though ain't it?

Moh
06-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Still assault though ain't it?
I can't see the other kid going to court to press charges ;)

-:Undertaker:-
06-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Give passwords out and these things happen. :P take it lightly, FB is free and can be changed back.

Chris
06-03-2011, 03:34 PM
I think your taking it way over the top, this is something that happens on a daily basis to a lot of people. Even if they access your account, what's the worst they can do? I'm sure whoever did it only did it for a joke and a laugh and not to offend you.

Gibs960
06-03-2011, 09:28 PM
It wasn't really the hacking that was the worst thing, that was sort of the last thing.

They said to my mum "He'd get a criminal record for assault."

Cheryl
06-03-2011, 09:38 PM
It wasn't really the hacking that was the worst thing, that was sort of the last thing.

They said to my mum "He'd get a criminal record for assault."

didn't you say your mum was in the police force? therefore wouldn't she know about this ****?
take it more like a man and grow up. people will just laugh at you taking it seriously.

Metric1
07-03-2011, 07:37 AM
i frape people all the time. changing their birthdays is the best!

Eoin247
08-03-2011, 10:01 AM
I only frape people for revenge lol. I would only do it to somebody i know though,

Oleh
09-03-2011, 07:04 PM
iirc if your under 16 all you'll get is a warning. If your 16+ your victim has the option to press charges. + alot of the lasses from my school get fraped on a weekly basis cos theyre stupid. they just shrug it off and make a "frapeedd hahaah! oxoxo" status

@K
09-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Whoever +repped me for my previous comment, leave your name to receive some in return.

Edited by dinasaw (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Samantha
12-03-2011, 01:02 AM

Lol I so saw this, glad you got it back though! :P.

beth
12-03-2011, 04:34 AM
my bff said i was a *Removed* on my status last week, do i press charges??!??!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate remarks

Axel
12-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Gibs seriously can you just like have a signature that isn't ******* skewed or horribly pixelated or something. Pretty sure you had some god awful Twilight signature not so long ago.

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Yamaha
17-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Is this thread even serious? It's the sort of problem a 12 year old child from primary school would have. And the sad thing is I bet you are probably much older than that.

Middlesbrough
17-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Is this thread even serious? It's the sort of problem a 12 year old child from primary school would have. And the sad thing is I bet you are probably much older than that.

4 day bump derp.

He's 11/12/13

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!