PDA

View Full Version : Stacking help

Roxy
05-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Hiya,

Is it possible to raise this (pod and lamp stacked together):

http://i54.tinypic.com/1tm260.png

but still keep both the items together and on the rollers?

I've tried everything I can think of but it won't work so any help at all will be appreciated.

Cheers :)

Matthew
05-03-2011, 06:47 PM
I think this is what you mean:

First you'll need to put a country ditch corner down where you want it to be stacked.
Put a z shelf down on top of the CDC, and then put the lamp on top of that.
Take away the z shelf, and put it on some rollers which point towards the lamp
On the z shelf, put the pod
Remove the z shelf and let the pod 'roll' into the pure lamp
Take away the CDC

I think this is what you meant lol, and sorry if it doesn't work anymore/is wrong :(

Mr-Trainor
05-03-2011, 07:04 PM

First you'll need to put a country ditch corner down where you want it to be stacked.
Take away the CDC

I think this is what you meant lol, and sorry if it doesn't work anymore/is wrong :(

Yea this should work (but of course, you can make it more than just one shelf high). If it doesn't work though, I'll give you another method which could work :D.

Roxy
05-03-2011, 07:21 PM

Take away the CDC

Yea this should work (but of course, you can make it more than just one shelf high). If it doesn't work though, I'll give you another method which could work :D.

I tried that earlier although it only works if the items roll off the rollers, I need them to stay on. Thanks for the help though :)

LoveToStack
06-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Your after the oldest way of stacking things with rollers so it shouldn't be a problem! The reason it's not working for you, is because of the mechanics of the way the method works. The stuff that's merged together won't raise into the air no matter what you do if it's just that stuff flat on the rollers.

What to do is put a z shelf, or any table item, onto the rollers first, then put something (literally anything it doesn't matter because you'll remove it later) ontop of the z shelf. Now remove your zshelf so you have your item raised on the rollers, for convenience sake I'll assume you're using a duck. Now merge your chair and lamp together underneath the duck. Now all you need to do it put a zshelf infront of the stack on the rollers and as everything rolls, the chair/lamp stack will raise into the air by the height of one zshelf. Obviously you can repeat this process as many times as you like to get to whatever height you want.

On an interesting side note; in a recent update habbo seemed to have included a glitch where you can actually bypass the height limit of the room by any margin using this very method. So you can in theory raise furni to any height you want, well above the height limit. And the furni even stays at this height after reloading the room!

Roxy
06-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Your after the oldest way of stacking things with rollers so it shouldn't be a problem! The reason it's not working for you, is because of the mechanics of the way the method works. The stuff that's merged together won't raise into the air no matter what you do if it's just that stuff flat on the rollers.

What to do is put a z shelf, or any table item, onto the rollers first, then put something (literally anything it doesn't matter because you'll remove it later) ontop of the z shelf. Now remove your zshelf so you have your item raised on the rollers, for convenience sake I'll assume you're using a duck. Now merge your chair and lamp together underneath the duck. Now all you need to do it put a zshelf infront of the stack on the rollers and as everything rolls, the chair/lamp stack will raise into the air by the height of one zshelf. Obviously you can repeat this process as many times as you like to get to whatever height you want.

On an interesting side note; in a recent update habbo seemed to have included a glitch where you can actually bypass the height limit of the room by any margin using this very method. So you can in theory raise furni to any height you want, well above the height limit. And the furni even stays at this height after reloading the room!

ahh this worked perfectly, thank you :)!

Moh
06-03-2011, 11:51 AM

On an interesting side note; in a recent update habbo seemed to have included a glitch where you can actually bypass the height limit of the room by any margin using this very method. So you can in theory raise furni to any height you want, well above the height limit. And the furni even stays at this height after reloading the room!Does that method work how it used to? Every time I try to stack using that method, the results just aren't the same as old habbo :(

LoveToStack
06-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Yeah it should work the exact same way as it always has. Habbo do a good job of messing up existing stacking methods but that one, possibly because it's the most well known, has survived quite well. Fortunately users have more than enough imagination to get around old patched stacking methods and there are plenty of alternatives if that one doesn't float your boat.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!