PDA

View Full Version : Activating a old habbo account (forgotten password)

j0rd
07-03-2011, 02:17 PM
After J25T got hacked, I was left with no habbo names. There are a couple of habbo accounts on my ID but they are not activated and I do not know the password for them.

I tried resetting the password, but it only resets the habbo ID's password.

Does anyone know if it is possible?

Zak
07-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Couldn't you use the Habbo Help System? I'm sure a staff member will reset passwords on your ID if you are able to provide enough information showing that you own the account. Might take a few days though, think they took 6 days to reply to me.

j0rd
07-03-2011, 02:22 PM
I will try that, thanks!

karter
07-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Uh I don't know about this but..
I think redtiz can ban your hacker and give your account back..not sure though.

j0rd
07-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I PMed Redtiz yesterday and I've sent a Customer Support ticket

Nuxty
07-03-2011, 04:58 PM
I PMed Redtiz yesterday and I've sent a Customer Support ticket

Yeah, I recommend using the Customer Support ticket system, they'll just ask you a few questions and stuff! Good luck on setting the accounts back! :)

j0rd
07-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I recommend using the Customer Support ticket system, they'll just ask you a few questions and stuff! Good luck on setting the accounts back! :)

I sent the Customer Support ticket on the 1st March (day my account got compromised) and still haven't had a reply, they seem to take their time.

Aidenn
07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
6 Days and no reply. i'd call that more then taking their time.

But i generally don't believe it's their fault im guessing the majority of reports arent really legit therefore wasting the customer supports time.

Good luck Jord :)

Nuxty
07-03-2011, 08:26 PM
I sent the Customer Support ticket on the 1st March (day my account got compromised) and still haven't had a reply, they seem to take their time.

Ok, minus Saturday and Sunday as I don't think they work weekends anymore. I'd say give it until tomorrow or Wednesday and if not, then see if Redtiz can help you out. Hopefully she'll get back to you! Good luck!

j0rd
07-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Ok, minus Saturday and Sunday as I don't think they work weekends anymore. I'd say give it until tomorrow or Wednesday and if not, then see if Redtiz can help you out. Hopefully she'll get back to you! Good luck!
I got a reply about half hour ago, quick I know.
They asked for a couple of details to which I replied to :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!