PDA

View Full Version : Tango with Rango

karter
07-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Win limited edition Rango furni and re-activate the Rango effect for a limited time.

Rango is really happy and safe, thanks to the work of Habbos. So to show his appreciation of all the help you have given him, he has built some limited edition Rango furni for your rooms. He wants Habbos rooms to look a little bit more like the Wild West, so hopefully this Rango cactus will fit right in! (see pic below)
Also, by popular demand Habbo is re-releasing the Rango pixel effect for a limited time only.
How do I get the Rango cactus furni and re-activate the pixel effect?
This one is easy... Just join the group page! Both will be sent on 11th March. The furni will appear in your stuff and the effect will appear in (you guessed it) your effects for 30 minutes.

How well do you know Rango?
Watch the trailer on the group page and answer the questions in Rango's Wild West Saloon to win Rango's toy fish badge. Correct answers will be sent the badge on 11th March.
Rango the movie follows the funny and adventurous journey of Rango, a sheltered chameleon living as an ordinary family pet, while facing a major identity crisis. When Rango accidentally winds up in the gritty, gun-slinging town of Dirt, the less-than-courageous lizard suddenly finds he stands out.
Rango is in UK cinemas now!

Join the Rango group page, get a badge and Rango furni>>

Article : http://www.habbo.com/articles/2281-tango-with-rango
Group : http://www.habbo.com/groups/rangouk

Michael
07-03-2011, 02:27 PM
I was just about to post this, But lol its done for me :D I hope the rango cactus is tradeable :(

karter
07-03-2011, 02:37 PM
It's not I asked Grecian

Rottentroll
07-03-2011, 02:40 PM
The quiz doesn't seem to load for me.

Michael
07-03-2011, 02:43 PM
aw. theres a few furni they need to make tradeable

Jordan
07-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Why does everyone have to get the furni ;l would be better if only say 50 people get a cactus grr

,Love
07-03-2011, 09:59 PM
The quiz was common sense.
& It just asks, whose the voice of Rango.

(: & I wish the furni would be tradable, I hope so !

Jendro
07-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Answer to question in order to receive this fabulous CACTUS:

Who is Rango's voice in Rango?
It's CHER! :P No, lol, it's "JOHNNY DEPP", obviously ;)

giltinux
11-03-2011, 06:05 AM
i like fish badge :D

Jendro
12-03-2011, 12:52 PM
They should have been given yesterday :)
But we're used to the fact things are delayed :P

e5
16-03-2011, 10:12 PM
I got the rango furni and a rug lol?

Jordan
16-03-2011, 10:14 PM
It said I had a rug, then I look and I don't have it. D:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!