PDA

View Full Version : Stacking

OhLiam
08-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Hii how do you stack bars ontop of each other, tried the old way (shown on habbox.com) but isn't working..
can you do this?

---------- Post added 08-03-2011 at 08:25 PM ----------

Iced bars <3

Calvin
09-03-2011, 04:58 PM
The guides on Habbox.com are the old ones which are currently not working, I'm sorting this though. :)

And as for the stacking:

1. Get two country corner ditches and put them where you want the bar and put the bar on top
2. Put 4 rollers infront of the bar so like 2 on the left, 2 on the right (makes it easier)
3. Put a z shelf and I think it's like one or two CDs for the height
4. Stack the ice bar on top

That should work I think, if not I'll be happy to help on Habbo.

LoveToStack
09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
The aforementioned way should work. However there are methods you can use which will let you stack bars, or anything, at any height above one and other.

For example, if you wanted to stack 2 bars 1 coin's height apart (don't ask me why but you might!) then the above method wouldn't work. The old habbox guide method used to work in those situations but habbo messed it up like they do to so many things in an update a while back. Here's a method you can use to stack items like bars at any height apart (as such it can also be used to make 3-space bars, which can be quite convenient);

·Take 2 country ditch corners and put them down on adjacent squares
·Put your bar down on the ditch corners
·Roll a doormat onto each country ditch corner, well above the height of the bar (use something like a pillar to get the mat up high quickly for convenience)
·Then roll another 2 country ditch corners into the bar

You'll now be able to put things inside the bar as if it wasn't there at all which will let you merge other bars into it or stack other bars onto it at any height above it.

Zak
09-03-2011, 10:31 PM
I put two coins under where you're going to put the first bar. then place the bar on top. Get two rollers by the side of the bar, stack a gold bar (or z shelf etc) onto the rollers, get it to the height you want it at, then rotate the roller so that the gold bar (or z shelf etc) is facing the bar on the coins. Then it should fall into the bar.

Repeat this for the second floor tile of the bar, then simply drag the bar you want stacked on top. On top of the other bar and you're done. I did this very recently on my account 'any_way_plz' check out my first room as the bar stacking is in there.

Here is a video of how to stack bars, if you are unsure. They use presents instead of z shelfs, gold bars in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ZEfLLW--c

You can add me on Habbo and I'll gladly show you if you are still struggling though. :) Hope this helps.

LoveToStack
10-03-2011, 05:46 PM
I put two coins under where you're going to put the first bar. then place the bar on top. Get two rollers by the side of the bar, stack a gold bar (or z shelf etc) onto the rollers, get it to the height you want it at, then rotate the roller so that the gold bar (or z shelf etc) is facing the bar on the coins. Then it should fall into the bar.

Repeat this for the second floor tile of the bar, then simply drag the bar you want stacked on top. On top of the other bar and you're done. I did this very recently on my account 'any_way_plz' check out my first room as the bar stacking is in there.

Here is a video of how to stack bars, if you are unsure. They use presents instead of z shelfs, gold bars in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ZEfLLW--c

You can add me on Habbo and I'll gladly show you if you are still struggling though. :) Hope this helps.

That way doesn't work anymore. Well, aspects of your post are misleading.

That way used to work fine, but habbo did something along the way and now it doesn't work the same way it used to. The easiest way to explain this is with an example;

Old way, which no longer works;
·Put down 2 coins
·put bar onto the coins
·roll any table item onto the coins
·put another bar ontop of the first

However, the way to think about the change is that now, the height of the furniture you're trying to stack actually matters, where before it didn't at all.
For example, if you wanted to stack two lodge bars then you need to stack z shelves to a height of at least z shelves above the first bar, before it lets you put the second bar on. Whereas if you tried to stack 2 greek pillars using the same height, 2 z shelves, it wouldn't work because greek pillars are 'higher' (taller is probably a more accurate word) than lodge bars.

So when you said in your post, replace presents with z shelves, that wouldn't work unless the overall height was 2 z shelves high. For most people this is perfectly fine because people tend to stack bars the same way that they see other people stack them to achieve a certain aesthetic, however if you wanted to stack bars, or anything, infinitely close together then you need to use a different method. Specifically the one I outlined in my previous post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!