PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Values Update

Exelglug
14-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Well in this value entry, im concentrating more on halloween furni as its 2 months away :P. My feelings on the halloween furni is that all of the furni will drop considerably (if thats the right word to use lol). Anyway, here are some halloween values :)

Pumpking Lamp : 10 RD - Decreased by 1 RD - The Pumpking lap comes out every halloween in October and makes a good decoration. Pumpking Lamp's are traded often and appear in some rooms (usually chill rooms). Nothing much else to say but when its October, loads of people will be putting them in their ideal habboween room :p . I think my value is accurate yet there is a possibility of going up to about 11 or 12 RD a few months after October (probably near Christmas). Compared to other values, it will make the spiderweb and skull lamp slightly more popular. My predictions for the future will be 11 - 15 RD ( October to around January/February)
Chains : 5 RD - Decreased by 2 RD - The chains have also appeared in the halloween section of the catalogue. This furni will also make habboween rooms good looking. Today, it is also appearing in other rooms like games rooms (at a guess, used for decoration in a murder mystery game lol :P) and this will make the chains more common. They are sometimes traded yet i think habbos would keep them in their rooms rather than give them away lol. This also seems a reasonable value yet it could be 6 RD if trading became less often, but i dont feel this value should go up. Compared to other values, i does seem much cheaper and heading more to the value of dead ducks. My predictions for the future will be 6 - 8 RD ( October to February (MAX)).

Not much else to say for the remainder of this thread but the Christmas Values will be getting lower nearer the end of October. Ill keep a lookout for more values (especially christmas and halloween values) and ill post a new thread when neccessary. Thanks :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NekkLe
14-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi Exelglug :)

Thanks for psoting your values for the seasonals.

Sometimes its hard to find a specific value for certain seasonals and I'm glad to see that you found some reasonabley accurate values for them.

Thanks, Keep sending your values in :p

NekkLe
Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!