PDA

View Full Version : My Vouch forum

:.justben.:
09-03-2011, 06:38 PM
hey vouch for me if u trust :)

Neversoft
09-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Just sold him some habbo for rs and all went smoothly. Trusted. :)

Kyle
09-03-2011, 09:12 PM
You can't get vouches if you go first

T@R
09-03-2011, 09:27 PM
You can't get vouches if you go first

and what's with these threads being made anyway? ;s

Kyle
09-03-2011, 11:32 PM
idk in the old days you used to just get vouches on the threads you used to trade, not on seperate threads that clog up the forum

GoldSolid
10-03-2011, 09:42 AM
They don't clog up the forum because they're usually in the thread where you've made a sale.. If everyone did what you're doing the forum would be clogged up. And yeah you can't really be considered 'safe' unless you go second..

e5
10-03-2011, 09:46 AM
They don't clog up the forum because they're usually in the thread where you've made a sale.. If everyone did what you're doing the forum would be clogged up. And yeah you can't really be considered 'safe' unless you go second..

That's what Kyle is on about ;)

Richie
10-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I suppose this could be partially my fault, setting a bad example, I agree in some sense. Although if all your vouches are in one thread it's pretty easy for people to navigate around to see if you actually are safe, I'd much rather prefer click one link than seven. I made a separate thread for vouches because I normally trade different things, for example "Selling hcs for runescape gold", then someone replys a week or so after "I vouch for this guy, I traded 1 throne for bulk yew logs" it would seem a bit off topic.

There wasn't problems in the past when people made separate threads, so I don't see why there should be now. If your not going to vouch for him would it not make more sense not to comment and let the thread die out? It wouldn't be very fair for those who trade regularly and actually use their vouch thread for reference purposes.

IceNineKills
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
I suppose this could be partially my fault, setting a bad example, I agree in some sense. Although if all your vouches are in one thread it's pretty easy for people to navigate around to see if you actually are safe, I'd much rather prefer click one link than seven. I made a separate thread for vouches because I normally trade different things, for example "Selling hcs for runescape gold", then someone replys a week or so after "I vouch for this guy, I traded 1 throne for bulk yew logs" it would seem a bit off topic.

There wasn't problems in the past when people made separate threads, so I don't see why there should be now. If your not going to vouch for him would it not make more sense not to comment and let the thread die out? It wouldn't be very fair for those who trade regularly and actually use their vouch thread for reference purposes.

Of course there were no problems in the past because in the past noone made these pointless threads.

Richie
10-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Of course there were no problems in the past because in the past noone made these pointless threads.

Before they removed the runescape section there was still the odd one or two, obviously not as many as there are today.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!