PDA

View Full Version : Daft Dreamer - Ends 18th March

lawrawrrr
08-03-2011, 09:34 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Daft Dreamer&style=46

I'm quite well known for my over-active imagination. Most of the day I spend day dreaming, and the night normal dreaming! But last night, I had the weirdest dream ever - I dreamt that I lived in a house made out of books with all the furniture made out of books... and it was amazing (that's being an English Lit student for you). Anyway... for this comp you have to post below with the weirdest dream you've ever had (or you could always make one up!)

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep

Jordan
09-03-2011, 10:26 PM
this is the only dream i can remember,

I was at my nans house and there was a hurricane, then all of a sudden i was in my old house and I looked outside and the garden was now the beach (the beach is normally 5 mins walk, not 2 secs) so I went to tell my big brother what had happened and went to show him the beach and then it wasn't there :(

Conservative,
09-03-2011, 10:31 PM
This is the weirdest dream I can remember (I was about 7/8ish):

I was in my house playing with my brothers on the playstation then my Dad came home early. He said he'd brought someone home from work to see us and I looked behind him and there was an old, crippled hag with horrible boils and warts. She then pushed my Dad over and there was a knife in his back and she said she used magic to talk in his voice.

Then she put me and my brothers in a bag and the next thing I knew we were in a cave tied up to a stake in the ground with her cackling over a flaming pot of murky liquid. For some reason, some how, I had my swiss army knife on me, so I silently cut through the ropes and allowed myself to get free. Whilst the witch was distracted I took her broom and whacked her round the head with it and she fell in and screamed as her bones disintegrated. I freed my brothers then we all flew out on the broom where we went home, and I went to sleep, and then woke up and it was the evening again, went downstairs, played with my brothers on the playstation, and Dad came home with someone to see us....

-ToxicFart-
10-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Ronald Mcdonald invited me my mother and father for a play date near a cave.So when we get there he dares my mom to go into the cave my mother agrees to. I scream nooooooooo mommy there are monsters in there. She walks into the cave anyway a few steps after that she gets attacked by an orange fuzz ball. I wake up screaming running to my mom I hop into her bed and cuddle next to her:D That was the weirdest dream ever

Special-1k
10-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Alright, so the dream I am going to be talking about I had when I was 5 or 6. And right now I am 17. Really blurry because it was a long time ago. But here it goes.

My family and I were in my house. I was upstairs and my dad/brother/mother were downstairs. The beast from bueaty and the beast was downstairs with my mom and my dad and my brother. He chased my brother and my mom out of the house. My dad and I ran after them.
We got to the nearest park to me. The beast picked my brother and mother up and ate them. He didn't bother my dad until after he ate my brother and mom. And then I was just left. It was really weird. He ate everyone but me. I don't know why I even had that dream. But there ya have it. Like I said it was years ago when I had it.

Another dream I've had, I was riding in my moms car. We were going somewhere. I was talking to her, and then all of a sudden I started having a seizure. My mom kept screaming "NO NO NO" looking at me not paying attention to the road. I kept saying "MOM WATCH THE ROAD I WILL BE FINE". And she wouldn't listen. There were kids playing with toys on the side of the road. My mom kept running over them because she wasn't paying attention to the road. Then I woke up.. it was really weird.

Cyberkid15
10-03-2011, 03:46 PM
This dream is a nightmare but it is really weird. Happened when I was about 5-6 years old.

The dream starts with my mum and dad going out at night and me my brother and my sister waved good bye as they went out to have dinner. It was a really hot night so all the windows were open. All 3 of us were sitting in the living room when the doorbell rang.

We knew it couldn't be mum or dad because they just left. So we looked out the window and saw a man waiting near the door with a long hat and a big beard. He saw us and we quickly closed the windows and curtains. As he kept ringing doorbell my brother realized the upstairs windows were open. By he time we got upstairs he was using a ladder to get in. My brother pushed him and he fell. He closed the windows and all huddled up downstairs.

The doorbell kept ringing and my brother got fed up and opened the door. When I saw the man's face in my dream I immediately jumped but my dream didn't stop there. The man pushed my brother and walked towards me and my sister who was cuddled up in the corner. He approached me with a knife and as he went for the kill, all I see is my brother on the floor. (Dream Ends)

I jump out of bed and run into my Dad's room and go in there bed. All scared but thankfully that it was only just a dream.

orientalframe?
10-03-2011, 04:14 PM
i drove a car made out of clouds..

rokgal
10-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Weird much?

Well i was in a green house with my friends at a party and the host says that we can looka round the house so when we get up and out of the green house they have a hockey mask on and a chainsaw so everyone starts running. Then we all hid in the same room and there was a manikin and it had a really detailed face, The eyes start blinking and it starts moving and grabs a metal pole and bashes the door down and wonders out. i run into the attic but i go through the revolving doors I hide in the corner and i hear creeking and dripping. theres a whisper: I.. Ca.. Can see.. you.. Im.. comign.. to get.. you. So i burry my face in my knees and i get eaten by a garden gnome with a hockey mask on.. Then a lady in a ripped blue dress says game over. 0.o

nathanb48
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
I had a dream about meeting the Queen and pouring a cup of water over her head. And then I ran into the park with people on horses chasing me! Then they caught someone and hung him in the middle of the park and I got into this car and drove off. I then woke up with my mum waking me for school, it was really wierd!

geo
11-03-2011, 08:27 PM
When I was like 8 I had a dream that I kept climbing up steps.. jumping, then dying. It was really weird, so whenever I died, I would come back to life and do it again, I would wake up quite soon after, as it just creeped me out :(
Don't have weird dreams much now, luckily. :)

Partian
11-03-2011, 08:43 PM
i drove a car made out of clouds..
I do this all the time, except in real life.

---------- Post added 11-03-2011 at 08:46 PM ----------

I have had this dream a few times, and you know what they say if you have it more then twice right
(It MAY come true)

Anyways at 'Wet n Wild' in the North East of England there is a water slide where there are three different levels and you can chill in them with your dinghy and I used to remember getting stuck in the final slide that goes back down to the main pool, and the water stops and I get stuck in until next morning. But I went down and switched the power on and got free food and goes of the slide, and then I fell out of the slide since the bolts had snapped because of the rust, and then I landed on glass and cut my foot open.

Yeah, EXACT same dream more then twice.
I have never been to Wet n Wild since,

Ms.Aquamarine
11-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Well, there were hundreds of doors in front of me in my dream. Each time I opened a door, it would lead me to a different place. I opened one door, then I instantly fell into water. While I was in the water I saw dolphins, crabs, etc. The weirdest thing was I could actually breathe in the water!~ Plus the water was super blue. The next thing I know, I just shot OUT of the water and into the clouds. When I went down I didn't sink into the water!~ Instead I kept bouncing ON water. There were dolphins around me and everything. All of a sudden my friends appeared and they started bouncing around me. A rainbow magically appeared too. Dolphins were also bouncing too!~ Lol. All of a sudden I was into the water again. The door opened by itself and it sucked me in. o.o I then found myself at the zoo. It was kind of dark too. A light then shined on me. I noticed that that I was also lying on the pond and there was long grass everywhere. I look up and see this crazy lady with big frizzy dark gray hair and red lipstick looking at me. She jumps down in front of me, pulls out a knife, and continuously stabs me. ;o It felt like there was water balloons hitting me lol. Odd dream huh? o.o

Jessicrawrr
12-03-2011, 08:28 AM
this one was sooooo weird and funny.
I was at a toy store, and it looked like the one you know off toystory 2 where barbie gives them a tour yeah?
well I was there, then I started getting followed, by pat butcher off eastenders..
Then Zurg off toystory started chasing me and pat, then pat chopped my fingers off and I woke up, craziest dream ever!

GreenTurtle,
12-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Weirdest dream i had i was... 7/8
and my dad turned into a bat ;LL
and he always forced me to brush my hair and if i didn't he would throw me in the bin...
Then when i did brush my hair he gave me a big lollipop
LOOOOL Weird iknoo

Shab
12-03-2011, 01:51 PM
My Dream,

I was coming out of a In-N-Out Burger Shop. Having fun through the streets, suddenly giant balls were following me and my friends. No wonder I saw some with a broken leg. So these blue and red Giant balls were following me, when I noticed that there was a river, so I gave big dive. and went with some mermaids to a magical Place Called Xan Jing Domain. There I got my fish tail by going through a portal. and I met Michael Jackson there hiding in a egg like lady gaga had at grammys. I cracked the egg and he started to dance and singing. So I ran away, and I saw most beutiful sunset, and I was holding my girlfriends hand :)| <3 And Then I Woke Up in Real, when I saw that my kitchen was almost on fire, BEEP BEEP is only sound I could hear, burned my fingers STILL OK THOUGH. And That was My Weirdest Dream happened in real

Josh
16-03-2011, 02:10 PM
I dreamt that I was in the movie of Inception and I went into multiple other dreams it was so weird.

Mathew
16-03-2011, 09:17 PM
omg I just posted one of my most recent dreams in the Events spam thread... here we go..

couple of weeks ago i had a dream where i got this mcdonalds cheeseburger u know the happy meal ones and i had a bite and it was SOOOOOO SALTY ugh it was disgusting. then my mouth tasted funny when i woke up and i just wanted a drink :(
right then i went to mcdonalds the following friday and asked for a free mcflurry with my NUS card right... but then the guy brings me a cheeseburger i'm like I ASKED FOR THE FREE MCFLURRY NOT CHEESEBURGER n he's like o sorri m8 im like ITS OK I'LL HAVE THE CHEESEBURGER IF U WANT so then i took it and ate it and it was disgusting... salty.. then i felt ****e for the rest of the day

.:bellybottom:.
16-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Hmmm.. My weirdest dream?

From what I remember: I'm in this suburban neighborhood, the one you see in movies. For some reason, I am running. When I look behind me, I don't see anyone chasing me. But I'm still running and I have this feeling that someone was chasing me. It seemed like an unending chase. Then I see cars (I'm not quite sure if they were police cars) chasing me! I have no idea why they are chasing me and I have no clue how it all started! From then on, I was just trying to avoid these cars and trying to lose them.

JACKTARD
16-03-2011, 10:10 PM
my parents were eaten by giant flies so I fell onto the floor and couldn't move which somehow led me to being motionless on the side of a road thinking aw im gna die but then the cars just like went through me

Syphon
17-03-2011, 12:06 AM
I had a dream...

I was on the moon...

Though so were a lot of people, it was now collonised, though I didn't live with my current family, just a group of people.

I must have done something wrong because they kicked me out of their house, the air was low and there was not much atmospheric pressure, average life without a oxygen mask was aproximately 1 minute, though you didnt need a helmet because of the slight atmosphere.

When i was outside dying, they watched from the window ready to clean up my body, I had to think fast, I could feel the lack of pressure getting to me as my eyes started to swell, bluring vision I knew I had maybe 30 seconds left.

Just when I almost gave up, I spotted a almost empty discarded oxygen mask with a small ammount in the second rod (oxygen was contained in 2 green rods which slowly turned red as they were used up, you would then replace them in the mask to have 24 hours breathing time outside of the home.)

I dropped down to give the impression I had died, then put the mask on, it was relief to be able to breath again, I could hear footsteps drawing closer from the back entrance to the house, as they got near I lept up and punched straight into their mask, I grabbed both rods and pulled down, breaking the mask from his face. He tried to fight back but without the oxygen, he began to lose conciousness, I grabbed his neck and twisted quickly, killing him.

I then became the first serial killer on the moon, the dream went on for a bit longer untill I was woke up by my alarm :( it was very detailed but I would be taking up an entire page explaining it ;)

benjamin
17-03-2011, 01:15 AM
i had a dream me and my friends were all in the cast of the bill (lol) and we were chasing this robber, there was like really weird music in the background like wild wild west shootout music. and my friend - who in the dream was really fat - was like waddling behind the robber and the robber turned around and stuck a bomb to his face. my friend then screamed like homer simpson and tried to pull it off, it exploded and he died. i woke up.

ChickenFaces
17-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Charlie Sheen was in my dream. Do I need to elaborate?

Dudejockjazz
17-03-2011, 04:19 PM
A few weeks ago i had a dream that i was in a planet that had purple gas fliying about, and big buildings that were shiny. Then its kind of grey in my memory there untill the part where the Grinch came at me with a Butchers knife.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!