PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops. [Reset]

HappyAdam
10-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Okay i love playing Black Ops whether it's with my friends or when i'm not doing anything. It's addictive. Though.... recently. I was in a middle of a game and got disconnected/signed out of xbox live. At first i thought it was my modem. It probably was but when i came back and signed on i was banned for 48 hours without reason. So i was like okay.. gay. I'll deal though. So after 48 hours i came back only being allowed to play on my 4th prestige for about two hours. BUT THEN. I got disconnected from the server i was on and sent to the main menu to read a message that my stats have been reset. So i asked myself why me? Why the f*? I ended up getting really irritated, did everything i could to talk to a 'real' person not an automated message, but yet phone's didn't work so i switched to an email. Got an automated response saying some bull* about boosting and that once they have done the reset they cannot do anything to put you back to your previous state. So basically i got f'd* over for no reason because i didn't boost. There's been games where i'm with 8 of my friends and i'm sent on the other team? It's not boosting though they had killed me numerous times. I don't understand.. anybody care to explain? Am i the only one this happened to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p7Rkz-_hVg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!