PDA

View Full Version : Trading between my two accounts? (+REP)

craig1709
10-03-2011, 06:54 PM
As far as I'm aware, I believe this is well within the Habbo rules. If not, then I wouldn't consider doing it.

But here's the situation. I don't really like the name Craig1709, as I don't really like how it's just a name followed by the first few numbers I could find whenever I created this account.

So, I sort of want to change accounts, to preferably something such as CraigWM. However I only have access to one computer. And I would want to trade all my furniture over for my trial in events.

Is there any way that I can trade all my furniture over(there's not a massive amount, but still a fairly significant amount) to my next account? If the only option is a 'middleman', is there an incredibly trustworthy one out there?

Will +REP all suggestions. :D

Thanks.

Jordan
10-03-2011, 06:58 PM
The accounts are on the same ID?

Go to habbo.com and click your avatar. Then click play on one of the 2 accounts. Then click to go onto the hotel, but right click and select new tab.
Then to exactly the same again with the other character. It should work.

If your on about 2 accounts on different ID's just use 2 different browsers

craig1709
10-03-2011, 07:01 PM
The accounts are on the same ID?

Go to habbo.com and click your avatar. Then click play on one of the 2 accounts. Then click to go onto the hotel, but right click and select new tab.
Then to exactly the same again with the other character. It should work.

If your on about 2 accounts on different ID's just use 2 different browsers

Ah. Forgot about that. Will try it now. <3. Thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!