PDA

View Full Version : can this woman get any better?

benjamin
10-03-2011, 09:52 PM
if anyone hasn't heard the following song by adele, then seriously sort it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhHLJU1-ywA

i mean seriously. such an amazing voice.

Judas
10-03-2011, 10:58 PM
shes so brilliant :) i don't own much of her music because i don't particularly like it that much but dayummm girl has a nice set of pipes, say what you like about her boring/dull whatever but her voice is actually outstanding and im so happy for all her success

benjamin
10-03-2011, 11:00 PM
i think that's got to be one of my favourite songs by her.

Conservative,
10-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Don't like her much. Yeah she's got a good voice but she doesn't optimise it. She could such an amazing RnB artist.

benjamin
10-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Don't like her much. Yeah she's got a good voice but she doesn't optimise it. She could such an amazing RnB artist.

well in my opinion, people with amazing voices often waste it in RnB music.

Judas

what? i completely disagree with that. she sings beautifully live everytime, if she over did EVERYTHING (coughxtinacough) it would just be boring, too much of anything can be bad. i'd definitely prefer her to carry on doing her souly thing than to do rnb but everyones entitled to an opinion :)

Conservative,
well in my opinion, people with amazing voices often waste it in RnB music.

Lol we have opposite opinions on this one then. I hate to see wasted talent and to be honest I don't think she's fulfilling her potential in her current style.

benjamin
10-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Lol we have opposite opinions on this one then. I hate to see wasted talent and to be honest I don't think she's fulfilling her potential in her current style.

how would rnb actually help her 'fulfil her potential'? i'm quite intrigued. from this (and many other videos) you can hear her sing live, you can hear how raw and incredibly beautiful her voice is - like many other singers. but when people get plastered in auto-tune and ****** background music and beats, it completely kills it. yeah it might be an alright song, but in my opinion - no way does it help them optimise their voice.

Judas
10-03-2011, 11:35 PM

http://assets.habbox.com/images/68tumblr_lgoaedN3F41qfib.gif

how would rnb actually help her 'fulfil her potential'? i'm quite intrigued. from this (and many other videos) you can hear her sing live, you can hear how raw and incredibly beautiful her voice is - like many other singers. but when people get plastered in auto-tune and ****** background music and beats, it completely kills it. yeah it might be an alright song, but in my opinion - no way does it help them optimise their voice.

couldnt have put it better

Janet Snakehole
11-03-2011, 12:50 AM
She is wonderful. Definitely one of my faves.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!