PDA

View Full Version : Earn Credits?

,Love
11-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Earn Credits, Idea:
I was thinking, what if habbo did this. I understand there are quests for
noobs. But what if they did this for users who are 1 year and over, have quests for us.

Quests consist of:

-Playing a certain game in Habbo ( Snake maze. Cc. Ff. Banzai. Etc. )
-Hosting an event.
-Bringing a friend to Habbo.

If you did those, a pop up could come up and say " Congradulations. You've Earned 5 credits. " Or something like that, not just 5 credits, perhaps less.

& The quests would be avaliable for every other friday, or every other monday.

I'm sure Habbo would never do that. But never know.
Do you like the idea, or am I going overboard and should just be quiet lol.

Peace.

Syphon
11-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Personally don't like the idea, it just means free credits in the long run, many people have accounts over one year old now.

Perhaps an idea for the "true habbo" (100% -- 5 years) but something which would have to be logged in every day and do a quest to recieve at the end of the week.

karter
11-03-2011, 06:37 AM
Not a good Idea. Everyone will start making clones and this will be a huge loss for sulake

Fiendly
11-03-2011, 07:46 AM
They have their external survery promotions..
They wouldn't be at loss there if they don't make money from it.

Partian
11-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Congratulations*
And to be honest, this is a sweet idea however, we ALL know how greedy Sulake are so there are no chances of this happening, unless ofcourse we did some sort of protest, which may not actually work.

Gibs960
11-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I think it's a good idea. It would stop scammers but it would make more clones. I believe Habbo stopped giving 5 credits on holidays because of clones.

I think they might start selling furni for pixels some time this year though, I quit because credits got too expensive and pixels are useful for next to nothing.

orientalframe?
11-03-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't like the idea, it will lose money for Sulake, aswell as people being desperate for credits? Nah.

Andy-
11-03-2011, 07:08 PM
I dont liek the idea also, it will mean more richer people on Habbo. I'm not saying that a bad thing but, I will feel that the three times I actually bought Habbo coins when I was really desperate was a waste.

It will also mean way more clones as said before and alot more scamming and banning as most people will have 5 coins.

Michael
11-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Free credits = nono

Stefanzz
12-03-2011, 12:28 AM
I like it, but we all know sulake will never do this.

SaltNvinigar
12-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Maybe a good idea would be,

You could exchange pixels, example 1000 pixels = 1c?

that would be a alright idea.

e5
17-03-2011, 11:00 AM
I'd hope the pop up didn't say "Congradulations. You've Earned 5 credits" as Habbo would receive alot of hate for their poor spelling ;).

Anyway, Habbo already let users earn credits, by entering things via 3rd party companies here; http://www.habbo.com/credits/creditOffers

Which is fine in my opinion.

Nick
17-03-2011, 11:28 AM
I'd hope the pop up didn't say "Congradulations. You've Earned 5 credits" as Habbo would receive alot of hate for their poor spelling ;).

Anyway, Habbo already let users earn credits, by entering things via 3rd party companies here; http://www.habbo.com/credits/creditOffers

Which is fine in my opinion.

I got like 10c from doing that :P :)

e5
17-03-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm yet to receive any of my credits! :(

Nick
17-03-2011, 11:56 AM
I normaly log out and log back in after i do them and there there

Gibs960
18-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Takes ages for them surveys, utterly stupid!

Jean-Claud
26-03-2011, 04:30 AM
They have their external survery promotions..
They wouldn't be at loss there if they don't make money from it.

Last time I tried to do their "External Surveys" I got key logged and had to have my computer completely wiped and reinstall windows losing everything i had on my computer in the process which costed me $175... so I would rather punch a hobo than take Sulakes so called External Surveys m8 srry..

Nick
26-03-2011, 04:43 AM
Last time I tried to do their "External Surveys" I got key logged and had to have my computer completely wiped and reinstall windows losing everything i had on my computer in the process which costed me $175... so I would rather punch a hobo than take Sulakes so called External Surveys m8 srry..

Wellll i wont be doing that anymore

Rinsed
02-04-2011, 09:00 PM
just imagine what that would do to habbo's economy =/ if everyone was able to get free credits, their value would plummet drastically. inflation is already messed up as it is!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!