PDA

View Full Version : Pay it Forward - Ends 20th March

Inseriousity.
11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Pay it Forward&style=18

I don't know if you've ever seen the film 'Pay it Forward.' Basically, it's about a boy who does good deeds then tells the person to pay it forward, the idea being that these good deeds would spread blah blah blah. I haven't watched it in ages so no idea why it just popped into my head. Staring at an empty thread box thinking of a competition idea sometimes does that to you. For this competition, tell us the best good deed you've ever done for someone. It doesn't have to be true but try to keep it realistic! Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

Jessicrawrr
12-03-2011, 08:01 AM
Saw a little dog and it was real thirsty and didn't have an owner by the looks of things, so i used my little box from chip shop and filled it up with water:')
I know i know, it's nice ;)

GreenTurtle,
12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
A cat was scratching the house door and it was a cute cat
i don't usual like cats but this one was cuteee
and so i gave it some ham and milk..
i couldnt have a sandwhich then ;(
it didnt have a owner so i called it socks and asked my next door neighbour if
she wanted to keep him ;)
Iknoo im nice i would of kept it but my dads allergic to cats ;(((

Cyberkid15
12-03-2011, 11:09 AM
When my neighbour went on a holiday he asked me if I could look after his dog for him. I said ok, he went for 2 weeks and everyday I fed the dog played with it and took it for long walks. It was tiring waking up 6:00am every morning on a school day, but at least the dog feels better.

Dudejockjazz
17-03-2011, 04:31 PM
I was at a party, my mate was absolutely wrecked (Ahh the wonders of alcohol) so much so that he waslked into a room we were in, took off his top, lay down on the floor, and began to sleep. Me , responsible as ever, put his top back on him, got a taxi home with him and paid it. Went into his house, got him to bed, crashed out, then in the morning, made him a breakfast perfect for a hangover. Now im not sure what else he would have done, or had done to him, if i hadnt got him home.

Syphon
17-03-2011, 04:56 PM
I gave someone my heart... They broke it.

Michael
17-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Well i was out with my friends and we found a dog left and we followed it (and ran after it because it was too fast:( ) and took it to its owner.. Well we followed it to its owner, it was risky business though, the dog ran across a busy road.

Conservative,
18-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Me and 2 mates were out in town and we went to get lunch but one of them didn't have any money except enough for the bus. So the other one and I sort of looked at each other and compared money, then I just said "**** it" and pulled out a £20 and said "Lunch on me guys". So basically, I paid for both my friend's lunches cos they needed their money for the bus or they wouldn't get home and then they'd freeze and die :o

nathanb48
19-03-2011, 02:30 AM
I paid my friend 25c to get VIP when I was only 2 days off and then ended up waiting 10 days to be VIP again...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!