PDA

View Full Version : Buying all gb's 2M a piece

Brankovich
12-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Yeah i'm buying all gb's 2m a piece, since obviously no one knows me on here (my first trading on here) i'l use an OMM. I'm a regular at Zayt's so i'll use an OMM from his traderoom. Add "Brankovich" on habbo if anymore info needed ;)

The Don
12-03-2011, 01:31 AM
This sounds so dodgey. We don't know you, or the middle man at zayts. why not use a middle man from here who is less likeyly to scam.

Brankovich
12-03-2011, 01:35 AM
I already said you don't know me. If you don't trust Zayt's OMM's (i've done 2t before w/ them ) then gimme some picks as to who to use from here please.

The Don
12-03-2011, 01:42 AM
I already said you don't know me. If you don't trust Zayt's OMM's (i've done 2t before w/ them ) then gimme some picks as to who to use from here please.

I don't play runescape but, generally, if you look at the join date of a user and they've been here a couple of years, and how trust worthy they are, Neversoft is EXTREMLY trustworthy, probably one of the most on this forum. Not sure who to suggest though. also if your going to go first, do it one at a time.

Brankovich
12-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Alright sounds good thanks mate.

Lime_Jello
21-03-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't play runescape but, generally, if you look at the join date of a user and they've been here a couple of years, and how trust worthy they are, Neversoft is EXTREMLY trustworthy, probably one of the most on this forum. Not sure who to suggest though. also if your going to go first, do it one at a time.

Well said..

But I'd like to add that alot of Zayt's MM are very well known on *REMOVED*, which is a very large community of trading habbo and runescape.

Edited by Aidenn (Forum Moderator) Please do not mention sites that break Habbos T&C

Jake
21-03-2011, 10:50 PM
And also not allowed to be mentioned on here, the site I mean

Well said..

But I'd like to add that alot of Zayt's MM are very well known on *REMOVED* , which is a very large community of trading habbo and runescape.

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave moderating to the moderators, thanks!

Lime_Jello
22-03-2011, 01:55 AM
And also not allowed to be mentioned on here, the site I mean

Lol my bad.. havent been on habbox in years

Oleh
22-03-2011, 03:33 PM
If you're interested ill MM.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!