PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Turtle - Ends 25th March

lawrawrrr
16-03-2011, 05:03 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=awkward turtle&style=70

Do you ever get those moments when you're just sitting there and there's nothing to say? It can be so awkward, usually I just sit there like this.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4817/1695926jvhbegfr.gif

If you've ever experienced an "awkward turtle" moment, you'll know what I'm talking about, if not, it basically describes situation where you feel really awkward. To be in with a chance of winning this competition, post your most awkward moment in the thread below!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

DeathByPoetry
21-03-2011, 02:32 AM
was talking to the girl i like, about relationships etc, she started going on about how i should ask out the person i like and stuff (she didnt know who) so then i did the awkward turtle. she figured out what i ment and things went from there :)

bkps
21-03-2011, 02:55 PM
i was in a train in germany and some guy walks in and starts serenading my teacher. but i was sitting next to her and i thought he was singing to me so i went to my friend (who was next to me)* awkward turtleeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Syphon
21-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Dad tries to help me look for my keys.

Dad finds empty condom packet.

Stares in silence... Both stood there...

I think I experienced negative sound :| it was painful.

Elegance
21-03-2011, 03:45 PM
once i was crammed in the waiting room at the orthodontist with about 20 other people and it was really really silent, and my 'slipknot' ringtone came on. its quite awkward.

j0rd
21-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Basically a lecturer of mine's wife died before I started college in September. In around November a friend in my class shouted out 'Let us go early if you love you wife', everyone went silent because he didn't realize what he had just said.

The class went completely silent for about 10 minutes.

Conservative,
21-03-2011, 04:47 PM
My Mum told my Dad to tell me what happens "the bees and the birds" sort of thing. I had overheard the conversation so as soon as my Dad came into my room I turned round and said "I know why you're here, and you don't have to tell me, I already know." He then just stood in the doorway really awkwardly thinking of something to say :L

Laurenxo
21-03-2011, 07:01 PM
I was talking to my best freind about A guy I fancied, and she kept giving me the eye, and eventually I said 'Nadine! WHAT!? For god sake I'm taking about the fittest guy in school here, Who I want so badly I'd do anything and all you can do is stare away!'
I Turned around and there was the guy "/
He asked if he could sit with us, Nadine said yes, That's when I got the awkward Turtle'.

Leanneeexo
21-03-2011, 11:44 PM
The most awkward moment was when I was at college and I was sat opposite a hot guy in one of my classes. As I was getting my folder out of my bag, I banged it on the table (due to its weight) not realising that a sanitary towel which I had just stuffed in my bag earlier that morning was stuck inside the folder! When I put my folder on the desk, the pad flew out and went right in front of him on his desk! He stopped still and didn't say a word!!

EMBARRASSING MUCH?!

geo
22-03-2011, 04:05 PM
we were having some talk about gcse's and options and my ipod started playing **** you. all the parents started staring fgs ;l

Yupt
22-03-2011, 09:51 PM
When someone asks you who ya getting on. Ooer, hate that

Phil
22-03-2011, 10:14 PM
When you're caught being dirty on grandads couch. BOLD BOY MIKE

Eoin247
23-03-2011, 12:07 AM
When i somehow managed to call my teacher mom five times in one day by mistake years ago in primary school. It was a really awkward year for me after that.

Not for the comp since it didn't actualy happen to me (Or to mr. Jobs) But appropriate nonetheless i think

http://i-beta.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/photoshop/9/6/1/961_slide.jpg?v=2

skate200
23-03-2011, 08:01 AM
- All male classmates of mine in the swimming pool
- Group hug pic in the pool
- Accidentally touch someone's tralala
- "DUDE, YOU TOUCHED MY ~!" -points at me-
- O.o

L0st-Angel
23-03-2011, 04:38 PM
I went to the cinema with my friends and as we came out the back of the cinema, we saw our hot young Physics teacher with mates. He wasn't facing us and we saw him, with his trousers down, taking a piss. My mate burst out laughing, he turned around AND SAW US. OMFG!!!!!!!! AWKWARD TURTLE!!!!!

ONLYUSEmaTOES
24-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Talking to a very fit girl at school who i have liked for a long time and then she realises that i lke her, hesitates and says "your flies undone" even thou it wasn't to try to stop my chain of thought. I look back and she's doing the awquard turtle :/

-Danube-
24-03-2011, 01:53 PM
That moment when you notice your hand is not on your lap, but the total stranger's sat next to you on the bus.....

Jessicrawrr
24-03-2011, 04:36 PM
when staring at a hot guy in class, then the teacher asks you a question, and you're still staring at the hot guy and everyones looking at you, even the hot guy.
awkwarddd.

Michael
25-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Your friends start singing, you join in and they stop.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!