JACKTARD
16-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Got hacked and lots everything with any value
Icm set
12 petals
gold laser
frost/jade dragons
some other rares

This was within 2 hours of being fired from habbox :l - my habbox password was stupidly the same as my HabboID password...

can't help but be suspicious

Catzsy
16-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Aww:( That's not funny at all. Hope you have reset the password to something different now.

xxMATTGxx
16-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Got hacked and lots everything with any value
Icm set
12 petals
gold laser
frost/jade dragons
some other rares

This was within 2 hours of being fired from habbox :l - my habbox password was stupidly the same as my HabboID password...

can't help but be suspicious

Sorry to hear that you have been hacked. But just going to confirm that you being fired from Habbox and you then being hacked on Habbo on the same day is not related what so ever. The passwords any user uses on the forum/site and so on are secured by default, therefore we are not responsbile as we haven't done anything. Hope that clears up your suspicious mind! :P

Zuth
16-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Awww, sorry that you've been hacked but im sure habbox wouldn't want to wreak there reputation over 20 pieces of furni :L

Jin
16-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Also note that your password is stored as a salted md5 encryption hash:

The word apple would be stored as: 1f3870be274f6c49b3e31a0c6728957f

not even the forum software can decrypt that back into the word apple.

,Love
16-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Well you can't blame noone but yourself. Who makes their password the same as their habbox password.

JACKTARD
16-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear that you have been hacked. But just going to confirm that you being fired from Habbox and you then being hacked on Habbo on the same day is not related what so ever. The passwords any user uses on the forum/site and so on are secured by default, therefore we are not responsbile as we haven't done anything. Hope that clears up your suspicious mind! :P

Also note that your password is stored as a salted md5 encryption hash:

The word apple would be stored as: 1f3870be274f6c49b3e31a0c6728957f

not even the forum software can decrypt that back into the word apple.

Yeah I asked someone earlier who has access to people's passwords and they said noone because it's cached or something, idk what that means - Just know it means noone does haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!