PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with levelling :/

orientalframe?
17-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Nowadays I have no idea what skill to level up now, As tbh I pretty much enjoy all of them (but dung). If it's any help I've posted my skills (crap but havent had acc for that long). Thanks :)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ynrrtj.png

Thomas
17-03-2011, 07:14 AM
i'd get all your skills to 50 then all to 60 and so on work them all up slowly
and for dung get a team of your friends on a skype call and try make it as fun as possible while doing it.
nightmare RH might have some room :)

Rashelly
17-03-2011, 08:11 AM
If you really don't like DG, just hunt penguins, do tears of guthix and use exp lamps on them :)

As for levelling... if you really can't decide, just pick one at random and level it until you get bored.

IceNineKills
17-03-2011, 12:02 PM
If you really don't like DG, just hunt penguins, do tears of guthix and use exp lamps on them :)

As for levelling... if you really can't decide, just pick one at random and level it until you get bored.

I wouldn't suggest doing that for dung if you do ever plan to train it normally.

Rashelly
17-03-2011, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't suggest doing that for dung if you do ever plan to train it normally.

He won't get that far just using those methods, so he wont miss out on many tokens.

IceNineKills
17-03-2011, 03:13 PM
He won't get that far just using those methods, so he wont miss out on many tokens.

I wasn't on about tokens. A friend of mine never trained it and got Dung to 75, then whe he wanted to train it properly he had to do every floor until he could get to the one his level.

Rashelly
17-03-2011, 03:49 PM
I wasn't on about tokens. A friend of mine never trained it and got Dung to 75, then whe he wanted to train it properly he had to do every floor until he could get to the one his level.

You have to do that when levelling anyway... And you have to redo floors once you've done all the floors anyway (until yesterdays update I think?)

I had to keep repeating floors (i leveled properly up to about 15) because I couldn't use the next floor yet, too

Kyle
17-03-2011, 03:56 PM
How can you not like dungeoneering if you've evidently never tried it.

orientalframe?
18-03-2011, 06:48 PM
I've tried it before, and got like 15xp and really found it boring.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Marbian
19-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Just get up your favourite skills, and then your lowest skills. Give your self some targets. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!