PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day Celebrations

Ajthedragon
17-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Will you go the distance?
Top o’ the morning to you Habbos! Ahhh to be sure, to be sure, tis good ol’ St. Patrick’s Day! And what better way to celebrate than to throw on your finest green wardrobe and pub(lic) crawl your way to some gold at the end of the rainbow!
Your challenge is to navigate through a maze of Public Rooms, answering questions about St. Patrick’s Day and Ireland as you go. By answering each question correctly you’ll be given a clue about the next room to visit. When you get to the final room, fill out the poll for the chance to win!
Please note: the room polls might take a little while to appear. Just hang out for a couple of minutes and you’ll see them.
PRIZES: Everyone that answers the question in the final room correctly will score a Pub(lic) Crawl Cider Badge!
Entries close Monday March 21st, 7am EST (that's 7pm in Singapore, 10pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 11am in London!)
WHERE TO START?
Here's a clue... It may be dark and dingy, but Dave makes this Public room worth visiting.

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin - diddly dee, potatoes!

Get rowdy with some St. Patrick's Day furni!
Does your blood run green? Of course it does! You're not an alien, just Irish...to the extreme! We're sure you've been waiting for St. Patrick's Day all year long, telling your friends and preparing your celebrations. But it doesn't have to be an exclusive club. Everyone can be Irish on St. Patty's Day!
We've added some select green and pub styled Furni to the Catalog which you can find under the St. Patrick's Day section.
Green Diner Selection : Several diner items for your big social gathering. Keep it clean people!
Green Bars : You know, like...the bar item? Drinks are not on the house!
Lodge Stool/Minibar : That better be cider in that big barrel...
Fireplace/Lantern/Wood Floor : To recreate that ye olde Irish country pub atmosphere.
Irish Flag : Go green or go home!
St. Pat's Stickers : Your homepage isn't green enough! Make it so with St. Patrick's Day stickers in the Web-Store.
Once you've made your room, tag it with 'pub' and it'll be added to the St. Patrick's Day Pub floor of the Navigator. Have a fun St. Patty's Day Habbos! Wear green and try not to get pinched too much...

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin - must remember to wear green (except Fozzie who's stuck wearing blue, sucks to be her!)

Basically in short, a quest and some boring old worthless green furniture.

A green rare would have been nice. :(

Nick
17-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Just like a jade dragon lamp ............................

Fiendly
17-03-2011, 09:21 AM
The quest is tricky.. for me anyways.
What's the 2nd room? >.>

Nick
17-03-2011, 09:30 AM
I cant even figure it out -_- LOL

Scooter800
17-03-2011, 10:21 AM
1st Room - The Dirty Duck Pub
Answer - Four Leaf Clover

2nd Room - Peaceful Park
Answer - Snakes

3rd Room - Dusty Lounge
Answer - Blarney Stone

4th Room - Habbo Cinema
Answer - 4

5th Room - Hotel Kitchen
Answer - Wolfhound

6th Room - Habbo Gym
Answer - Shannon

7th Room - Chinese Tea Room
Answer - Colin Farrell

8th Room - Palazzo Pizza
Answer - The Emerald Isle

Then in the navigation search, search The.Leprechaun
Go to End of the rainbow, Password - Potatoes
Answer - Mariah Carey

tylermunjkt
17-03-2011, 10:59 AM
I Can Confirm these answers :)

Nick
17-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks mate :)

Samantha
17-03-2011, 11:39 AM
1st Room - The Dirty Duck Pub
Answer - Four Leaf Clover

I didn't get that?
On google it says the harp, but also tends to say shamrock and seeing as shamrock isn't an option I went for the harp :S.

Nick
17-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Sam just seach The.Leprechaun and the password for the room with all the people in it is "potatoes" :)

Samantha
17-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I did it hours ago :S.

Nick
17-03-2011, 11:45 AM
okkk?? :S lol

Andii
17-03-2011, 11:47 AM
i got answer to last room whcih was the same as above ^^^^^ i never even done quest lol. . sum1 was shouting out the last room in an irish pub =] =] yay lol

e5
17-03-2011, 11:52 AM
I entered the competition :)

Search "The.Leprechaun"

The password to get in is "potatoes"

The Final Answer for the poll is - Mariah Carey

giltinux
17-03-2011, 12:30 PM
entered :)

Michael
17-03-2011, 03:53 PM
polls in private rooms = good :)

Ajthedragon
17-03-2011, 03:55 PM
polls in private rooms = good :)

That's a new feature I think. :P

Fiendly
20-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Aren't we just meant to enter the poll name in the last room to get the badge?

Samantha.
20-03-2011, 10:02 AM
I completed this, I like doing quests like that!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!