PDA

View Full Version : Homefront

Oleh
18-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Thoughts?

Got it at 13:52 completed it at 17:50, too quick.

I find the campaign a bit stupid (countless times have their rpgs landed at my feet when i just turned a corner)

Gibs960
18-03-2011, 07:41 PM
I read the OXM game review, looked alright but it made me think of Bad Company a lot!

Chris
18-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Got it yesterday but haven't played the campaign much yet. Mp is great though.

Callum.
24-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Idea was amazing, execution not so much. Could have done so much more, campaign could have crossed barriers and been amazing, but I don't think Americans like it on their soil, only thing I can thing of. Is a shame though, the whole non playable cut scene things made me think it was gunna be really good. Just end up taking the bridge and it ending suddenly with no more cut scenes? :S

..ValOwnsYou..
24-03-2011, 09:01 PM
The game looks really good ! I want to buy it really badly o:
tired of cod -.-

Technologic
24-03-2011, 09:13 PM
i heard it was pretty average so ill avoid it

samsaBEAR
28-03-2011, 12:22 PM
The singleplayer is so ****. The story goes literally nowhere, would take about two and a half hours if you were to play it straight through and somehow the controls aren't as fluid as multiplayer's are. Plus I encountered so many glitches it just became laughable.

Multiplayer is fun for a while, but there's only so many times you can spawn and then get killed from a guy behind you/owned by air support because there's no lock on launchers and you have to be at least level 19 before you can get something good to take them down. I do like MP, but I think I'm probably gonna trade it in tomorrow

Alexandr
29-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Watched a bunch of videos of the campaign and mp, I thought it looked good but I knew it wasn't worth the money. I played the 2 alphas for the multiplayer of this and I can honestly say, a lot of the common glitches that existed in the alpha's are still in the final, along with the connection errors. Glad, I didn't buy this and waited for Crysis 2.

Matthew
02-04-2011, 09:36 PM
I really like the mp, it's really addictive and fun.

Campaign was really short, but that's been mentioned many a time...

Over all I quite like this game :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!