karter
19-03-2011, 05:02 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2q1t851.png

It didn't win :rolleyes: o well
So Comment and Rate /10 Please ;D

Nick
19-03-2011, 05:09 AM
ill rate 8 / 10 ..

The pokie machine (as Australians call them) looks out of place because you whouldnt find them at a beach :P
And i like the top bit (on the right) maybe you could have made it a lifeguard tower.

Nice job though ! :)

JerseySafety
19-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Looks really really good Kart.

Can't see why it didn't win tbh. Some of the other rooms are quite simply, ****.

Good effort with the stacking and all, you've put a lot of time & thought into it. I reckon if it was a lifeguard tower as Nick said it'd top it off! :P

+rep bbe

karter
19-03-2011, 06:38 AM
ill rate 8 / 10 ..

The pokie machine (as Australians call them) looks out of place because you whouldnt find them at a beach :P
And i like the top bit (on the right) maybe you could have made it a lifeguard tower.

Nice job though ! :)

Thanks Nick. If those slot machines dont suit the beach , what do you wanna say about Cinema Screens on the beach (Talking about the winning Entries)

Looks really really good Kart.

Can't see why it didn't win tbh. Some of the other rooms are quite simply, ****.

Good effort with the stacking and all, you've put a lot of time & thought into it. I reckon if it was a lifeguard tower as Nick said it'd top it off! :P

+rep bbe

Thanks Lee. I am really frustrated with the Judging Staff. LOL why? because I have lost 7 Room comps in a row , they only select famous people like Kaboom.Girl so i dunno...

JerseySafety
19-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks Lee. I am really frustrated with the Judging Staff. LOL why? because I have lost 7 Room comps in a row , they only select famous people like Kaboom.Girl so i dunno...

They chose me and I wasn't famous. I've been told that if you have had a previous ban, your chances of winning comps are decreased.

You will have your months of fame soon, I know it! :)

karter
19-03-2011, 07:06 AM
They chose me and I wasn't famous. I've been told that if you have had a previous ban, your chances of winning comps are decreased.

You will have your months of fame soon, I know it! :)
Lol there was once a time when I used to win in a row :|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!