PDA

View Full Version : Won't let me sign in?

Jessicrawrr
19-03-2011, 10:10 AM
I've registered my account on habbox and it won't let me sign in, I use correct login details, then if I put in a wrong password it says it's incorrect but nothing for when it's correct?

Samantha
19-03-2011, 10:15 AM
I've just got this, I didn't realise it was my panel password, and then it told me to make a new one, and it keeps saying it's not the right requirements.

.x.miss.angel.x
19-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah, its happening to me, and now my name is in all caps and whatever :L DARN THING!

GoldenMerc
19-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Bump, im having same problems...

Alex3213
19-03-2011, 11:14 AM
I can sign in fine but I know people are saying the same thing to me on MSN.

Stefanzz
19-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Same happening to me

Mark
19-03-2011, 11:28 AM
It's fine for me

HotelUser
19-03-2011, 03:02 PM
If you were all referring to not being able to login because it kept prompting you to choose a stronger password this should be fixed now.

I've marked this as confirmed as opposed to fixed, though, because this might not be what you were referring to.

Santorefish
27-03-2011, 05:44 PM
If you were all referring to not being able to login because it kept prompting you to choose a stronger password this should be fixed now.

I've marked this as confirmed as opposed to fixed, though, because this might not be what you were referring to.

The problem im having and im not sure its what other people are having is when i log in it just says, 'You do not have the correct requirements to view this page, click here to log out'

Says it every time i attempt to log in and 100% correct details

HotelUser
27-03-2011, 06:48 PM
The problem im having and im not sure its what other people are having is when i log in it just says, 'You do not have the correct requirements to view this page, click here to log out'

Says it every time i attempt to log in and 100% correct details

I can see that you're logged in now, is this working for you? If it's not, which pages can't you see? Some have been intentionally disabled on our part.

Santorefish
01-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I can see that you're logged in now, is this working for you? If it's not, which pages can't you see? Some have been intentionally disabled on our part.

Everytime i log in no matter what im on, just wont let me says i have to sign out

Santorefish
01-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Everytime i log in no matter what im on, just wont let me says i have to sign out

Mostly now on the rare values area

pixie-dustpink
03-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Im having this problem now,ive activated my account and when i press the 'log in' button in the top right corner it says "you have entered an invalid username or password" when i know my password and user name are spelt correctly

:.JessLiu.:
06-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Im having this problem now,ive activated my account and when i press the 'log in' button in the top right corner it says "you have entered an invalid username or password" when i know my password and user name are spelt correctly

Yeah same with mine. I've been trying all week nearly and I still can't log into Habbox. Is it because we have to re-register?

HotelUser
06-04-2011, 11:39 AM
If you both are getting invalid password messages, if you tell me your usernames I can reset your passwords for you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!