PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Machine???

Jostle
14-08-2005, 06:22 PM
I have seen the smoke machine a few times in Impetuous's room. I think it is a really cool rare. I was wondering if anyone knew whether it would be coming out or not. I think it would go really well in many rooms. :)

nvrspk4
15-08-2005, 12:30 AM
From what I know, one was released earlier during a competition and/or Funky Friday. Usually after a competition the rare is released. From what I can see, it won't be released because not only did it not come out but another rare came out. Not that it won't ever be released but I can't see it coming out anytime soon. And I'm not saying you won't see them around. Staff will give them away to Hobbas and the like but they will be very very rare for a while I think.

Tommy
15-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Maybe in the far future, but for now its a super super rare =D

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Hard question to answer.

The Smoke Machine has been seen in Impetuous's Room as you have said, this could hint that it is comming out, but for now we'll have to wait until they announce they will be releasing it.

Adam$
15-08-2005, 10:39 AM
indeed, i think they rule. x]

Wayne
15-08-2005, 10:39 AM
I think it will be coming out soon, because I first saw the snowglobe in Impetuous' room, then a few months later, it was released.

[ I think ]

Triarch
21-08-2005, 02:06 AM
Bet they will be under Hc in 2-6 Months.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!