PDA

View Full Version : Writer's Block - Ends 25th March

Inseriousity.
19-03-2011, 09:10 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Writer\'s Block&style=11

Any writer knows that "Writer's Block" is a pain in the... nope can't think of anything that fits (;)), damn that writer's block. I was halfway through a good story when I realised that I just didn't know to complete it. My mind went blank, like the time I hired Alex3213 as Assistant Manager, can't have been thinking straight then either. For this competition, fill in the blanks of the story below. The most creative and interesting one will win. Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

_________ had an important ________ to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his _______ and without it, he'd never be able to ________. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: ________. With nothing to lose, he ________ but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "_________ I'm arresting you for _________." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a ________ who was in jail for _______ The cellmate said to him "We're going to _________" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

StripedTiger
21-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Mike had an important AA Meeting to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his bottle of vodka and without it, he'd never be able to be a real rebel. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: a bottle of lambrini. With nothing to lose, he tottled off to the meeting but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "Mike I'm arresting you for even daring to touch that minging stuff." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had Alex in who was in jail for stalking StripedTiger. The cellmate said to him "We're going to play some games with your lambrini bottle" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

bkps
21-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Alex had an important appointment at the massage parlour to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his clothes and without it, he'd never be able to go out. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: go naked. With nothing to lose, he went out on his bike al naturel but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "alex, I'm arresting you for exposing yourself." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had another 5 guys who was in jail for the same reason as him. A cellmate said to him "we have all seen each other's, now its time for us to see YOUR tralala" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Conservative,
21-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Matt had an important Upper Management meeting to get to. Unfortunately, David Cameron had stolen his Oyster card and without it, he'd never be able to get the train. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: money. With nothing to lose, he bought a ticket from a strange looking guy behind the station but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "Matthew I'm arresting you for buying and attempting to use counterfeit goods." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a Habbox owner in who was in jail for making too much money. The cellmate said to him "We're going to play habbo" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Andy-
21-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Inseriousity. had an important family reunion to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his underwear and without it, he'd never be able to leave his house. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative:granny pants With nothing to lose, he put on the granny pants but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "Inseriousity. I'm arresting you for breaching act 1 section 5 exposing your self to the general public." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a old man who was in jail for throwing away granny pants .The cellmate said to him "We're going to go fishing " and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Cyberkid15
21-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Tom had an important paralympic game to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his added legs and without it, he'd never be able to run in the 200m. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: spare legs (After a huge operation) . With nothing to lose, he put them on but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: " You are to tall with those legs I'm arresting you for being taller than me." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a guy named Jerry who was in jail for causing trouble at Tom's house The cellmate said to him "We're going to film a special episode of Tom and Jerry: In JAIL" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Laurenxo
21-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Bob had a important carnival to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his silver chestnut, and without it he'd never be able to fly. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: Key. With nothing to lose, he snatched but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: '' Sunny Jim, I'm arresting you for dancing without a permit''. At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a clown in who was in jail fo not pulling funny enough jokes with a stupid hat on. he cellmate said to him "We're going to die alone and bored. and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Leanneeexo
21-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Cara Candycane had an important professional meeting to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole her super identity card and without it, she'd never be able to cheat the lecturer's minds. Luckily for her, however, someone had offered an alternative: Candy Cola! With nothing to lose, she viciously grabbed the candy cola and went to drink it but she was stopped by a police officer who said to her: "STOP! in the name of the law! I'm arresting you for handling stolen goods." At the police station she was thrown into a cell that had a white light on the wall which had a scent of raw meat, Cara Candycane was in jail for 12 months with a strange stench overcoming her senses constantly all the time. The cellmate said to him "We're going to have to get an ambulance!, HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!". The white light on the wall was Cara Candycane going to heaven, the raw meat smell was the stench of her dead body in the cell. All because of one stupid meeting...

L0st-Angel
22-03-2011, 06:11 AM
Inseriousity had an important FBI Meeting to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his thong and without it, he'd never be able to scare of enemies with the sight of his almost naked body. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: Wear a banana costume. With nothing to lose, he grabbed one from Bananas4FbiThongforgettersRUs but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "STOP IN THE NAME OF FRUIT SALAD! I'm arresting you for getting dirty with 5 women. I've seen the way how you've just dropped on top of Ms. Pineapple, Mrs. Peach, Ms. Tangerine, Mrs. Necterine and Mr. Apple." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had Mr. Apple who was in jail for having a fight with two grapes (only the juice was left).The cellmate said to him "We're going to carry on what we started in the fruit bowl to a lady gaga song!" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

DeathByPoetry
23-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Inseriousity had an important Prom Date to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his Date and without it, he'd never be able to Score. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: Take your grandma. With nothing to lose, he was on his way to get her from her bingo night but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "Inseriousity I'm arresting you for Looking at me funny." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a sexy male prostitite who was in jail for standing on the wrong corner The cellmate said to him "We're going to have fun arent we ;)" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

luigikid666
25-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Bob had an important place to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his phone and without it, he'd never be able to ring the police. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: an jam sandwich. With nothing to lose, he ate it but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "Stop I'm arresting you for eating my jam sandwich." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a jam man who was in jail for also eating a jam sandwich. The cellmate said to him "We're going to have a jam sandwich for tea tonight" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Michael
25-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Michael had an important meeting to get to. Unfortunately, someone had stole his coffee and without it, he'd never be able to do the moonwalk. Luckily for him, however, someone had offered an alternative: Hot Chocolate. With nothing to lose, he drunk it but was stopped by a police officer who said to him: "Oi jackson, I'm arresting you for drinking cold chocolate." At the police station he was thrown into a cell that had a giraffe who was in jail for selling herself as a ladder The cellmate said to him "We're going to get drawed" and he said "HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!