PDA

View Full Version : Inventory bug

triston220
20-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Clicking on inventory has the same effect as clicking customize.

Mark
20-03-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't think that is a bug. If you click customise, you will be able to move the widgets about without the inventory coming up. If you click inventory you will be able to customise the page with the inventory up. It's pretty handy if you think about it

triston220
20-03-2011, 12:24 PM
I don't think that is a bug. If you click customise, you will be able to move the widgets about without the inventory coming up. If you click inventory you will be able to customise the page with the inventory up. It's pretty handy if you think about it

The thing is, I don't get an inventory.

Alex3213
20-03-2011, 12:38 PM

I get an inventory up regardless of if I press customize or inventory.

Mark
20-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Are you sure? It's about half way down the page, if this is a real problem it would probably help if you took a screenshot :)

HotelUser
20-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Clicking customize should display the arrows to move widgets.

Clicking inventory should display both these arrows as well as a red widget to select which other widgets you want displayed.

If you're scrolled down on the page you wont see it because it appears above all the widgets on the right. If you still can't see it, though, and could possibly tell me your browser and browser version (help > about) I'd be more than happy to investigate for you :)

triston220
20-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Are you sure? It's about half way down the page, if this is a real problem it would probably help if you took a screenshot :)

Oh, it is showing. But when I click on it customize comes up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!