PDA

View Full Version : ilDom.com - 15 FREE ilds! Check it out!

ilDom
20-03-2011, 04:44 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/3583zip.png

Visit ilDom Here: www.ilDom.com

What is ilDom.com?
ilDom.com is a virtual community that is currently in its alpha release version. It is for users of all ages to chat, create rooms, and dress their avatar to a desired look. ilDom provides an in-client translator that supports English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese users. It currently has offices in Mexico and is expanding its staff to the United States, United Kingdom, and France.

What is there to do on ilDom.com?
ilDom has a variety of events, competitions, and games that are held within the client and on each countries designated Twitter and Facebook accounts. Spend time chatting with friends or create your own room to hangout in. You can customize your room with multiple ranges of furniture and paint or hangout in one of the many ilDom users rooms.

How do I purchase furniture/paint/customize my avatar?

You can purchase furniture, paint, or customize your avatar by purchasing ilds on one of the many ATM machines around the hotel. You can purchase ilds by clicking on the green square with the '+' sign or by visiting ilMercato (Furniture store) or EModa (Clothing Store) on the outside of the ilDom hotel. You can purchase ilds via Paypal, SMS, or OneBip. 1 ild costs only 10 cents!

What upcoming features do I have to look forward to on ilDom.com?
Since ilDom.com is currently on its alpha release version, there are many upcoming features to get excited about! By following ilDom's Twitter & Facebook, you will be updated with all the latest news and features!

Want 15 FREE ilds?
As a member of Habbox, we are giving each user who makes an account on ilDom.com, 15 FREE ilds! What are ilds you may ask? ilds are ilDom.com's currency that you can use to dress your avatar, change your hair, buy furniture, or even buy paint for your room! It's up to you! All you have to do is create an account and post your username on the thread below! Your ilds will be sent to you within 24 hours of you posting your username. Let us know what you think about ilDom!

Follow ilDom.com at the following links:
Twitter: Twitter.com/ilDomcom
Any questions? E-mail me: [email protected]

Click the spoiler below to preview some of ilDom's screenshots!

http://i53.tinypic.com/t678dd.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/hs3j84.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zz6oo4.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/2day49c.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/zn4juf.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/b7jbb7.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zee3cl.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/28tgfu9.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/v5evb4.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/106gbhh.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/y2gd0.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/4v30k8.png

If you have ANY questions about ilDom.com, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you! Need help while on the client? Search TechWizard and go to "ilDom Guide Centre." We would be glad to help and answer any questions you have about ilDom!

- ilDom.com US & UK Community Managers
www.ilDom.com

j0rd
20-03-2011, 04:50 PM
It looks fun

My username is 'welsh'

ilDom
20-03-2011, 04:54 PM
It looks fun

My username is 'welsh'

Great! I'm glad you like it :) I have added 15 ilds to your account! Enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or search TechWizard in the client and come to "ilDom Guide Centre."

tylermunjkt
20-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Username: tylermunjkt

ilDom
20-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Username: tylermunjkt

Thanks for joining ilDom, tylermunjkt. 15 ilds have been sent to your account! Enjoy! You can purchase furniture for your room in ilMercato or dress your avatar or change your hair in eModa. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to respond to this thread or contact [email protected]

ilDom
23-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Let me know if you have any questions about www.ilDom.com! I'd be happy to answer them for you! Also don't forget that if you post your username you will receive 15 free ilds! This is the currency of ilDom and can be used to buy furniture, dress your avatar, change your hair, etc.

AgnesIO
23-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Signed up as Dom. (with the fullstop)

Only problem, is (not sure if keyboards are different in the US) but in the UK the @ symbol is where the " appears to be when you sign up.

It does look good, still signs of it being in BETA though, ilds should be easier to buy imo though - it should be a simply www.ildom.com/ilds or something :)

j0rd
23-03-2011, 10:01 PM

Only problem, is (not sure if keyboards are different in the US) but in the UK the @ symbol is where the " appears to be when you sign up.

It does look good, still signs of it being in BETA though, ilds should be easier to buy imo though - it should be a simply www.ildom.com/ilds or something :)

I had the same problem, I googled '@' and copy and pasted the symbol to pass it.

AgnesIO
23-03-2011, 10:05 PM
I had the same problem, I googled '@' and copy and pasted the symbol to pass it.

I just realised if @ is " then " is likely to be @ :P

ilDom
23-03-2011, 11:19 PM

Hello Milestone! Thanks for signing up on ilDom.com. I have sent your 15 ilds to your account! Enjoy! We are aware with the "@" sign. I have contacted an administrator about this and it will be handle shortly. Thanks for letting me know! Yes, we are currently in our alpha release version and are working on our website. You will eventually be able to purchase ilds on the ilDom.com homepage. If you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

We are working on taking care of this. Thanks J25T :)

Alkaz
23-03-2011, 11:43 PM
I've signed up ilDom :) My user name is Alkaz !!

iJoe
24-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Signed up as nexdana

Quite impressive :)

Mr-Trainor
24-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Signed up as Mr-Trainor :). It seems quite good so far :D.

Hayleigh
24-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Username: Hayleigh

Calvin
24-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Signed up as Calv.

I think it looks pretty impressive, good work. :)

ilDom
24-03-2011, 11:13 PM
I've signed up ilDom :) My user name is Alkaz !!

Hello Headlines! Thanks for signing up to ilDom.com! Your 15 ilds have been delivered to your account! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread! Follow @ildomcom for the latest features, updates, news, and events!

Signed up as nexdana

Quite impressive :)

Hello iJoe! That's great to hear you've signed up and are impressed with ilDom! I'd like to welcome you to the community! Your 15 ilds have also been delivered! You can use these to purchase furniture at ilMercato, Clothes at eModa, or change your hairstyle in the second floor of eModa. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact an administrator on ilDom.com (Administrators have a yellow chat color and Moderators have a black chat color). Again, welcome to the community and I hope to see you around ilDom! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom!

Signed up as Mr-Trainor :). It seems quite good so far :D.

Hello Mr-Trainor! Thanks for signing up on ilDom.com! I have also delivered your 15 ilds to your account! You can use these ilds to purchase furniture, paint, clothes, or even a new hairstyle! Have any questions about ilDom? Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you! I'd also like to thank you for signing up on ilDom.com and I hope to see you around! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom!

Username: Hayleigh

Hello Hayleigh,! That's great to hear that you've signed up on ilDom.com! I have delivered your 15 ilds to your account! Enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on here or contact an administrator on ilDom (Yellow chat color or Black chat color). Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom!

Signed up as Calv.

I think it looks pretty impressive, good work. :)

Hello Skizzling! I'd like to congratulate you on becoming a part of the ilDom community! Welcome! I have delivered your 15 ilds to your account which can be used to purchase clothing, paint, furniture for your room, or a new hairstyle. Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread! I hope to see you on ilDom!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up on ilDom.com! It's great to have each one of you as a part of the ilDom.com community! We would would like to welcome each one of you individually and make you feel welcome! Our goal is to provide a fun and safe community for users to chat, chill, and get to know one another. We ALWAYS put our users first and want all of you to be happy. If any of you have any questions about ilDom.com or want to know more information, don't hesitate to ask! I'd be more than happy to answer ANY questions you may have! You may either reply to this thread, PM me, or add one of our English community managers:

United Kingdom Community Manager: TechWizard
United States Community Manager: Document

Again, all staff at ilDom.com would like to welcome each of you to the community and hope you all stick around! We are currently in our alpha release version and have so many more exciting features that are coming soon! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom! See you on ilDom!

lTraditional
25-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Samious is my username.

user130523
26-03-2011, 01:36 AM
my name is jack

great site :)

Nick
26-03-2011, 04:42 AM
username: ..:BAMItsNick:.

Tecnico
26-03-2011, 01:34 PM
my name is Tecnico :D

ilDom
26-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Samious is my username.

Hello lTraditional! Thanks for signing up on ilDom.com! I have delivered your 15 ilds to your account! You can use these ilds to purchase furniture, paint, clothes, or even a new hairstyle! Have any questions about ilDom? Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you! I'd also like to thank you for signing up on ilDom.com and I hope to see you around! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom!

my name is jack

great site :)

Hello jack! Thanks for singing up to ilDom.com! I'm glad that you like the site! I have also delivered your 15 free ilds! Enjoy! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread! I hope to see you around ilDom!

username: ..:BAMItsNick:.

Hello ..:BAMItsNick:..! I have delivered your 15 ilds to your account! Enjoy! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom!

my name is Tecnico :D

Hello Tecnico, thanks for joining ilDom.com! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread! I have also delivered your 15 ilds to your account! You can use these ilds to purchase furniture for your room, paint, new clothes, or a new hairstyle! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom!

Plactos
26-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Nickname : Plactos ;)

Good game xD

Firehorse
26-03-2011, 09:22 PM
I like it, nice and simple compared to habbo. my username is Stuto.

btw, zoom bug in hotel rooms.

ilDom
27-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Nickname : Plactos ;)

Good game xD

Hello Plactos! I'm glad you like ilDom.com! Thanks for joining our community! We would like to welcome you to ilDom by giving you 15 free ilds! You can use these ilds to purchase furniture, paint, new clothes, or a new hairstyle! It's totally up to you! We have delivered your 15 ilds to your account. Enjoy! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. You may also send me an e-mail at [email protected] or follow our twitter @ildomcom for the latest news, events, features, and updates for ilDom.com! I hope to see you around ilDom!

I like it, nice and simple compared to habbo. my username is Stuto.

btw, zoom bug in hotel rooms.

Hello Stuto! Thanks for joining ilDom.com! I'm glad you like it! Your 15 ilds have also been delivered to your account! Enjoy! If you have any questions or concerns, you can e-mail us at [email protected] or reply to this thread. Thank you for making me aware of the bug in the hotel rooms. I will pass this onto our site administrators and it will be fixed shortly! Make sure you follow our Twitter at @ildomcom for the latest updates, events, and some sneak peaks on the latest features coming to ilDom! I hope to see you on ilDom.com!

ilDom
12-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Update: Check out our latest hairstyles at www.ilDom.com! We have also added the feature of trading ilds (Our currency) with other members! Don't forget to leave your username and you will receive 15 FREE ilds!

Mark
12-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Signed up! My name is Marky :)

ilDom
20-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Signed up! My name is Marky :)

Hello Marky,

Thanks so much for signing up on ilDom! I apologize for such a late response. We have been very busy with all the new features recently released on ilDom! Users are not able to trade ilds (currency) and there are a variety of hairstyles to choose from in eModa! Your 15 ilds were delivered to your account on 4/12/11, enjoy! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me via PM or responding to this thread! I check it daily! Also don't forget to follow ilDom on Twitter at @ildomcom

Zuth
20-04-2011, 08:19 AM
I have signed up, but it wont log me in, it just keeps saying 'logging in' and wont actually let me play?

lTraditional
20-04-2011, 08:31 AM
I have signed up, but it wont log me in, it just keeps saying 'logging in' and wont actually let me play?

Happened to me aswell but I managed to play. Just keep logging in until it does let you play or clean your cache.

Zuth
20-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Happened to me aswell but I managed to play. Just keep logging in until it does let you play or clean your cache.

Ahh ok, cheers sam!

Samantha
20-04-2011, 01:07 PM
My name was Samanther I was talking to Document on Habbo about it, he gave me the free ilDoms however, he told me he will contact a senior member so they could email me my details as I forgot them. It's been about a month and I think I still haven't received an email.

ROT
20-04-2011, 01:39 PM
my name's seed
:-)

A
20-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Goodluck for this site! - Hope it goes well ;)

ilDom
20-04-2011, 09:28 PM

Hello Zuth! Sorry to hear you were having a problem logging in. Since we are still in our alpha release version, our server is being updated frequently with new updates that may restrict you from logging in. Not worry, ilDom will be up shortly. Just keep trying! :) If you reply with your ilDom username I can give you 15 FREE ilds (Our currency). You can use these ilds to buy furniture for your room, change your hairstyle, or even pick out a new outfit from eModa! You can also report any problems on the 'Feedback' tab on the left-hand side of the ilDom.com homepage or you can tweet @ildomcom any questions or problems. If you have any other questions Zuth, feel free to ask me! I'd be more than happy to help you! Again, I'd like to welcome you to ilDom and I hope to see you around!

Thanks for helping lTraditional! ;) Hope to see you around ilDom!

Ahh ok, cheers sam!

Let me know if you continue to have a problem logging in Zuth. I'd be more than happy to help you! :)

My name was Samanther I was talking to Document on Habbo about it, he gave me the free ilDoms however, he told me he will contact a senior member so they could email me my details as I forgot them. It's been about a month and I think I still haven't received an email.

Hello Samanther! I apologize that you have no received an email with your account details! If you PM me the email address that you used to register the account, I can definitely get your account information for you. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I hope to hear from you soon so we can get this worked out! If you have any questions you can contact Document at [email protected] or you can contact us at [email protected]

my name's seed
:-)

Hello rug/seed! We would like to welcome you to ilDom.com! I have delivered your 15 FREE ilds to your account. Enjoy! You can use these to purchase furniture for your room, change your hairstyle, or even pick out a new outfit at eModa! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread. You may also contact us at [email protected] with any questions/concerns you may have. If you have a Twitter make sure you follow @ilDomcom for the latest updates, events, and competitions! Again, welcome to ilDom and I look forward to seeing you around the community!

Goodluck for this site! - Hope it goes well ;)

Hello Aaron! Thanks so much! We are currently in our alpha release version and have many exciting features coming soon! We recently released a variety of new hairstyles in eModa and released the feature of trading ilds (our currency) with other users. Have you signed up to ilDom? If so, post your username and I will send you 15 FREE ilds. Thanks again!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!