PDA

View Full Version : Sims Medieval Quest - Start

karter
21-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Take on the Sims Medieval quest in Ye Olde Habbo Kingdom
Inside the Ye Olde Habbo Kingdom are sticky notes that contain information about the professions in The Sims Medieval game. You need to use your best detective skills to work out what professions the sticky notes are referring to. There are 6 to find and you need to tick your answers in the form below. All winners will receive The Sims 3 Medieval badge (see pic below). Enter the quest here
What profession would you be?
Check out the professions at the link below, then head to The Sims Medieval Library to tell us and win a sticker (see pic below). The profession results will be posted to the group page on the 27th March.
The Sims Medieval is a new stand-alone game, offering a fresh setting, a new look, an exciting new set of features and gameplay mechanics. The Sims Medieval lets you experience the Medieval era, where you can create and control Kings, Queens, Knights Wizards, Spies, Blacksmiths, Merchants, Bards and many more. You can create heroes, choose quests, build your kingdom full of drama, romance, conflict and comedy.
Grab a copy of the game from 25th March.

Now you can Join the Group here : http://www.habbo.com/groups/thesimsmedieval

And Start the quest here : http://www.habbo.com/room/43738353

And Answer the Poll in the Sims Medival Library Which is Displayed in the quest floor (Win A Sticker!)

-
The Poll in the Library is quite Easy - Just Choose where you live and What Profession you will choose

I'm doing the Quest at the Moment.

TonyBest
21-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Ok first thing first, the information you have stated in your post is wrong. The room you linked to is the quest room, in which you travel through all the rooms reading each sticky answering the questions on each using the site provided and then enter them on the Homepage, a few weeks later you get the badge if ur correct. The Poll in the sims library gives a sticker, not a badge

karter
21-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Ok first thing first, the information you have stated in your post is wrong. The room you linked to is the quest room, in which you travel through all the rooms reading each sticky answering the questions on each using the site provided and then enter them on the Homepage, a few weeks later you get the badge if ur correct. The Poll in the sims library gives a sticker, not a badge

I corrected it before you posted hehe

And The URL Is Correct. You have to start Quest here

karter
21-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Answers :
Bard
Spy
Knight
Wizard
Peteran Priest
Monarch

Source : Myself >:]

Phil
21-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Answers :
Bard
Spy
Knight
Wizard
Peteran Priest
Monarch

I can confirm that these answers are correct :D

Andii
21-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Answers :
Bard
Spy
Knight
Wizard
Peteran Priest
Monarch

I can also confirm these answers =] =]

nice work =]

Steee
21-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Anshews are correct,, :)

martial-law
21-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks, can also confirm that all are correct

geo
21-03-2011, 03:55 PM
ye they are correct wooo

habbojack
21-03-2011, 04:09 PM
when will we get the badge? :S

NaTeY
21-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Answers are correct ty !!!

Zuth
21-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the answers! :P

Nick
21-03-2011, 10:21 PM
i cant do the quest but i can get the badge cause it dont have a us or uk ip

Mathew
24-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Thank you for the answers!! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!