PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye!

buttons
21-03-2011, 01:28 PM
lol was just gonna fade in to the background or something but i thought it'd be best to make it ~official~ for many reasons. mostly because i know people will still find a way to ask me why i'm not here & that'd just be annoying.

#1 - people on here know too much. i am aware it is my fault for giving out any of my information & that anything put on the internet is my responsibilty but the thing is people know more about me on here than people in real life do. for a while that was refreshing because i could get out everything i wanted to that wasn't appropriate for me to do otherwise. you know, when it comes down to me having to change my username on various places & privacy settings because some people i don't even know encouraged someone else to look through my facebook... it's a bit too far. i don't see why i should have to put everything on private and have to worry that people are going to write on my pictures/wall and whatever else. i really shouldn't have to. anyway like i said, people here know much more about me than my friends of years do. just thinking about it sounds pathetic and there's one reason i'm leaving. all i needed to do was open up to them, drop the ones i didn't need and focus on those who mattered instead of worrying and thinking they were the bad people. i've realised that. & that brings me on to my second point.

#2 you don't really know me. i mean, let's put it this way. i've NEVER, EVER in my life been called fat yet with the people i've met on hxf apparently it's funny and normal to call everyone and their mother's fat. i was never made fun of for my alopecia & i was certainly never mocked for any of the ******** my brother put me through (yeah someone was sick enough to do that ;)) but for some reason i still thought people irl were the *****. meh what i've come to realize is that people online are less nice or sympathetic than people i know irl and think they're invincible..

i don't need to be around negative people anymore. so many people here are negative, from feedback to debates to spam. yawn. i'm just going to focus on the good things in my life now and a good way to do that is by getting rid of the stuff i don't need. so that includes hxf. i'm not getting rid of the internet because i have other communities (and god forbid anyone finds me there) where i have stuff in common with people, people who aren't going to be total ***** towards me just because that's the way i've been seen around here. yeah i seem so hypocrytical but i'm not that ******, judgemental person i was before. i take back anything good or bad i've said about anyone because i really have no right to judge, i don't know anyone and it's the same with you to me. i'm probably nothing like you'd expect in real life, i have nothing in common with anyone and i have no interest in anything that goes on here anymore.

oh + some of you like me too much lol really.. fighting over people? freaks me out. telling me someone from the internet 'likes' me........ freaks me out. you don't know me and never will.
uhh save your dignity, don't text me, don't facebook me.. i mean that in the nicest way possible! i want my privacy respected now. i was once really open i admit. i won't be on msn and if i am it'll be because i want to talk to my rl friends. i have too many online people on msn. i didn't mind before but i do now. i really couldn't care less if anyone wants to talk about me or exchange little stories about what i've ever told you. ummm... you can still add me on tumblr (http://www.jennyjukes.tumblr.com)and last.fm (http://www.last.fm/user/waitforever)i don't mind but i don't want to talk about people from hxf or habbo. i'm not interested. it's not the forum i actually like the threads and contributing but it's the people tbh

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed due to bump
tl;dr? idc lol

anyway that probably came around nastier than i wanted to but end of the day idgaf, i really wrote it with a few people in mind. everyone else is cool

& this is where no-one replies. awkward.

scott
21-03-2011, 01:35 PM
ah shame you're leaving! Best of luck with college I hope you do well because from what you've said to me you've put in a lot of effort and i hope it pays off for you. Had a few laughs with you before and stuff which was cool but I can understand most of your points :P byeeee x

Neversoft
21-03-2011, 01:38 PM
It'll be a shame to see you go. I pretty much agree with everything you said though. So many people on this forum are such downers and seem driven by negativity. It also seems that a large majority of the people you could have a laugh with in the old days have developed a superiority complex are now just around to ridiclue and disappoint. This forum is no where near as fun as it used to be, but there are still a few decent people here and it's something to pass the time. Maybe you could just post less frequently and stay away from evil-spam, but if you full on leave I don't blame you. We didn't talk much, but its been good. Adios.

myke
21-03-2011, 04:21 PM
now whos down to earth, pretty straight posts am i going to laugh at???????

bye jen the pen is blue..... >:P

you will be missed but i know what you mean about privacy nd stoof, i have a few people who are like that towards me ±_± .. its pretty annoying.

hopefully we'll chat every so often like we do now

byeeee mafia

Alex3213
21-03-2011, 04:23 PM
awww shame to see you go Jen. You still haven't got back at me after ganging up on you with Scott though! ;) I dunno what ya gonna do with your life but whatever you do is obviously going to be done well. See you :)

Inseriousity.
21-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Shame to see you go but I suppose this is the first goodbye thread that's actually detailed it all out. What's wrong with the cliche 'i dont have time!' :P

gl with future and things.

Nemo
21-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Oh neoo jen! I know A LOT of that was aimed at me but if that's your opinions, then fair enough. I too have felt like that (especially with people and my sister), but after a while i just think its the internet, people can be weird and thats that. But if those are your feelings then can't really change that. Was nice knowing you and im guessing MCM is never ever gonna happen now aha, but was nice knowing you anywho.

Toodledoo.

Rozi
21-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Jen! I know we've never been like especially close or anything but there were phases where we'd get on really well. You were one of the first people on here to welcome me so thanks for that. All the reasons you've given are good reasons, not that you need to give a reason to leave. I really admire you, not in a freaky I love you sorta way, but I think you're so intelligent, headstrong and really are trying to make the most of your life without compromising ya morals. Jen you deserve to do well so please keep on trying.

Be sad to see you go but I think its been coming for a long time.
Good luck for the future ma luv xxxxx
p.s. tatu :p

Stephen
21-03-2011, 04:44 PM
JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

k that's not gonna change anything but worth a shot

dunno what to say :( We just started talking again and I'm the one who caused someone to find your fb and stuff so I'm sorry for that :'(

But gl in future and stuff and be cool, happy, not sad, not angry and whatever else and enjoy life woooooo

GOODBYE BEBE/JEN KONG/HAGGIS BARBIE
you'll be missed for sure okay :(

would of posted haggis barbie but yh I dunno where one is so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps. I DIDNT GET MY REVENGE FFFFFFFFFSSSSSSS

Cwmbran
21-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I totally fully 100% put the blame on stefanny for this.

But seriously now, seen it coming for awhile tbh didn't think it would be today though! Gonna miss you poppers.

dirrty
21-03-2011, 05:23 PM
awh byebye. i never rly know what to say to people in these threads besides the standard "bye, gl, etc." as i never talk to anyone outside this forum. but yeah i do agree some people know too much about other people and sometimes it is like :S. mainly why i rarely talk to anyone outside this forum as i dc and never gonna meet anyone anyway. but yeah in with cliche, good luck in the future and i do think you're one of the few people on ere who i get on with besides the standard mutual respect ppl have with each other x

Samantha
21-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Bye Jen, good luck in the future, might be a bit odd not seeing your name on posts nowadays. Bye x.

mynameiswootzeh
21-03-2011, 05:37 PM
you'll be back

Sharon
21-03-2011, 05:42 PM
HEY ARE YOU SERIOUS WHO CAN KPOP IT OUT WITH ME NOW :@ i actually love you so much jen reading that is really sad :( i'm going to miss you forever but i know what it's about and **** and this guy needs a god damn grip bye x

Richie
21-03-2011, 05:51 PM
You can't leave jen, I'll be more positive like your preg tests :(

wixard
21-03-2011, 05:54 PM
byebye butterfly
obviously you know i feel the same after we talked yesterday
but i'm staying on the forum
enjoy life cya round tumblr

Stephen
21-03-2011, 05:55 PM
you'll be back

I hope so.

EVERYONE IS TOTALLY BLAMING ME FOR YOU LEAVING

IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD

It weren't me was it? OMGZZZZHIjHGjk

and tara if you didnt stay i totally would of died

Nemo
21-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I hope so.

EVERYONE IS TOTALLY BLAMING ME FOR YOU LEAVING

IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD

It weren't me was it? OMGZZZZHIjHGjk

and tara if you didnt stay i totally would of died
init me too even though i didnt even encourage him u did. GOD DAMN YOU.

Stephen
21-03-2011, 06:08 PM
stop blaming me omg

why did jen have to make a thread like this where me and you are the ones that get all the blame

SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY IT WAS COS OF US

Nemo
21-03-2011, 06:09 PM
stop blaming me omg

why did jen have to make a thread like this where me and you are the ones that get all the blame

SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY IT WAS COS OF US
ME? WHAT? ALL YOU.

Anyway its her choice leave her to it we had no influence kk

Stephen
21-03-2011, 06:12 PM
even ben is having ago at me now

Hecktix
21-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Bye Jen, you're one of the few (kinda) old-time spammers who actually grew up :P and you turned into quite a respectable member of this forum. It's a shame you are leaving for the reasons you have stated as I feel you're quite a key figure in the community here and there will definitely be a gap in the position you leave.

I completely agree with the reasons you are leaving therefore I won't ask you to say - it's unfortunate that some people take things very far and it's somewhat concerning and very invasive.

Good luck & things :) xx

wiktoria
21-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Awww bye Jen :(

I used to think you were a right ***** because once you made fun out of me because of my fringe :( (yh i got a full fringe big mistake now that I think of it it's so cringy :$ )
but you're actually really nice and funny lol catgirl<33333333
I know what you mean about the privacy thing. I used to accept all my internet friends and they'd tag me in some ******* habbo pictures.
good luck with everything xxx

The Don
21-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Bye Jen,
I didn't really know you, but we had a few skype chats and talked a bit.
I don't really know what to say, but hope you do well in life, and try red pudding sometime :P
Take care :)

Metric1
21-03-2011, 09:38 PM
i totally agree. people on this forum know way to much, so i keep to myself now.

i love you jen and i hope everything works out for you and i will miss you :)

ash

Catzsy
23-03-2011, 09:37 AM
It would be a real shame if you left:( You will be missed and most definitely you are a part of Habbox history and add colour to it.

DeanLafferty
16-05-2011, 08:42 PM
bye bye bye

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads. Thanks.

vz
16-05-2011, 09:13 PM
sad to see you go... goodluck in the future!

RyRy
16-05-2011, 09:14 PM
bye jen lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!