PDA

View Full Version : Funny For Money - Ends 26th March

lawrawrrr
19-03-2011, 11:23 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Funny For Money&style=12
(Yes I KNOW comic relief was last friday...)

I must be the biggest Comic Relief fanatic EVER. No joke - it's been highlighted on my calendar and set it my phone and diary... I love it that much. I've always tried to 'Do Something Funny For Money', and this year I decided to do a sponsored silence (okay I sort of gave up on the idea, but it's the thought that counts, right?). Anyway, I planned it the day after the last comic relief ended - so I'm looking for next years task now! The reason I want it now is - I may need time to prepare for it/psych myself up to do it!

So, I'm giving you a chance to completely humiliate me. I need some fundraising ideas! Post below with your (probably evil knowing SOME of you) ideas for my fundraiser!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Leanneeexo
22-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Stand infront of some of your class mates dressed in shorts and a strappy top and get them to pour a full bucket of beans over you but make them sponser you more for the amount of beans they pour on you! :)

woo (make sure you wear goggles)

L0st-Angel
22-03-2011, 06:00 AM
It's easy, just run the sport relief mile!

Um, backwards....
Ooh, and dressed as a Chicken....
And if you don't come within the first 100, your each one of your classmates get to pie you in the face!

Samantha.
22-03-2011, 09:10 AM
I would go into town dressed as a gorilla (because they're funny) and attempt to do some embarrassing things such as break-dancing, trying to get people to do a Mexican wave, sing, let people pay to have a wrestling match against a gorilla, now that would be funny!

Tom
22-03-2011, 09:14 AM
I'd dress up in a brides-made dress and go into college like that? :)

Richie
22-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Shave off all your hair into a like ball into the top of your head then die is red

geo
22-03-2011, 04:13 PM
it's you laura.. do you really have to do anything for people to laugh at you?;)

jokes i love you erm, go round dressed as spongebob irl and let people egg you, wooo.. who wouldn't wanna egg you?

Laurenxo
24-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Play deal or no deal, but with hairstyles. You pick a box say, 7, then open that box to find a BAD haircut, you could swap it or keep it!

Conservative,
24-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Normally I'd say sing twinkle twinkle little star with a big screen put in the centre of your town but you're good at singing so....

Dance in a scooby doo suit with a big screen showing it at your college and in your town centre ;)

Michael
25-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Go into town singing 'i i i yippee yeyyy' wearing a chicken suit, while dancing the moon walk! Where if they give you money they get to throw beans at you!

j0rd
25-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Dress up as Rick Astley and sing 'Never Gonna Give You Up' all day around school/college

nathanb48
25-03-2011, 05:59 PM
A fancy dress walk around London square would be funny! Get lots of people involved and circle the city parading for comic relief!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!