PDA

View Full Version : Im Coming Back

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 12:30 PM
After alot of the habbox staff who has been busting my balls after ive told them MULTI TIMES that my headset is at logitech getting fixed quoate fixed idk why they don't just send me a new one.

ive had to go out and buy a mic now hopefully my come show will be good
thats if they allow me
at the current moment my djing thing powers what ever have been removed so idk how im gonna dj gonna be fun to watch i tell u that
so yeah
so from now until my headset comes back im stuck to using a crapy mic hope it doesn't affect much of my show

---------- Post added 23-03-2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

also a quick note on that i have just turned 20
about 5 days ago what a wonderful bday present being dismissed from my djing job

Nick
23-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey Giarrusso , welcome back :) I have tuned in to a few of your shows :D

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Problem is i need djing powers to do my shows but until someone in staff gets my dam message and gives me my powers there will be no shows
so yeah im waiting for my powers to come

despect
23-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Problem is i need djing powers to do my shows but until someone in staff gets my dam message and gives me my powers there will be no shows
so yeah im waiting for my powers to come

If you was fired then you would need to re-apply i think you have to wait 21 days of your dismissal till you can re-apply not 100% sure, but yeah its sad to see you got fired on your birthday. I hope to see you back at HabboxLive one day. :)

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 01:01 PM
i got fired today after ive been telling everyone that my headset has been in the workshop but no one cares to listen these days

so ive gone out and bought a mic but i need dj powers to dj

therefore i wait until someone gives me my powers back cause honestly for me to wait 21 days is pointless
and for me to reapply is also pointless its just wasting time

despect
23-03-2011, 01:03 PM
i got fired today after ive been telling everyone that my headset has been in the workshop but no one cares to listen these days

so ive gone out and bought a mic but i need dj powers to dj

therefore i wait until someone gives me my powers back cause honestly for me to wait 21 days is pointless
and for me to reapply is also pointless its just wasting time

If you do think your dismissal was unfair then you can just pm Hecktix on the forum with reasons why you think your dismissal was pointless and he will look into it for you.

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 01:05 PM
which is gonna be more pointless farting around when someone could just enable my dj powers

despect
23-03-2011, 01:07 PM
which is gonna be more pointless farting around when someone could just enable my dj powers

You evidently was fired for a reason whether you like it or not you will have to re-apply unless you want to actually appeal your dismissal.. moaning about it on the forum isnt going to help is it? :S

scott
23-03-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm sure in your dismissal PM it will tell you how to appeal the dismissal so do it that way rather than on the forum in this thread because it's not giong to get you anywhere. Best of luck with it, welcome back to the forum though :)

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 01:12 PM
i tell ya lately ive not been ever so happy turning 20 and all this dam tafe crap honestly im just fed up

tafe is uni just to clarifiy for some people

Kronics
23-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Welcome back!

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Thank you Kronics

rnix
23-03-2011, 01:45 PM
The time you spent replying to this thread you could of read the PM/pmd jess and asked what to do and fund your answers :)

Welcome back though

-Charityy
23-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Welcome back to the forum :D

Giarrusso
23-03-2011, 01:53 PM
to vegas i already have
yours sincerally
Dj Giarrusso

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!