PDA

View Full Version : Any regrets in life?

Gibs960
23-03-2011, 05:59 PM
I know people say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but anyway, have you got any regrets in life?

Me personally was probably having my first kiss with someone I didn't even like in that way. Probably the biggest regret of my life.

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Moderator): from "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here.

Marbian
23-03-2011, 06:02 PM
I have no regrets. I see life as a broken toy.. What worse could happen? (adding on as i think it's a good point too), The only thing I'll regret, is something I didn't do. Not what I did.

@K
23-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah, cocking up my last relationshp -_-

cocaine
23-03-2011, 06:07 PM
lool bless you gibs

you should never regret things you have done, you should only regret the things you haven't done. i regret not having taken more opportunities when they arose.

Sharon
23-03-2011, 06:09 PM
uh liking jacque i suppose (like a quarter of this forum know who is so yeah, he's a guy irl) i finally realised after a full year what a **** he actually is so yeah cool

StripedTiger
24-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Hmmmmm id probably say my biggest regret is 3 years of my life where i acted immaturely and really should have acted differently as it has impacted the rest of my life (so far).

But i still say theres no point looking back and being miserable over your regrets, just make sure you dont create more regrets in the long run ;] orhterwise you'll regret spending most of your life regretting :P

Kronics
24-03-2011, 01:35 PM
No regret's, everything happen's for a reason. Just have to fight through it!

lawrawrrr
24-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I regret a lot of little decisions I made throughout the years, and even more decisions I didn't make. The thing is... you have to get over them and learn from past mistakes...

So I guess my biggest regret is not learning from the past... letting the same thing happen time and time again.

rnix
24-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Everyone has regrets. Its life.
I regret meeting some people and losing contact with others.
But **** it life moves on ey :)

Kronics
24-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Everyone has regrets. Its life.
I regret meeting some people and losing contact with others.
But **** it life moves on ey :)

Agreed :)

Moh
24-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Yes, not backing up my college work :/

Jake
24-03-2011, 02:21 PM
School i regret spending as much time i did instead of doing other stuff, i havnt got the jobs ive had from my grades so i regret not having left school earlier to start working sooner

Cwmbran
24-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeh my ex girlfriend lol what a waste of time and space

Jessicrawrr
24-03-2011, 03:47 PM
I only regret what I don't do, everything has it's reasons.

Rozi
24-03-2011, 05:31 PM
lool bless you gibs

you should never regret things you have done, you should only regret the things you haven't done. i regret not having taken more opportunities when they arose.

can we stop being alike plz ok thnx

Conservative,
24-03-2011, 05:34 PM
So many I couldn't list them all and frankly, don't want to list some of them.

Zak
24-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah starting to regret joining this forum in the first place. :/

FlyingJesus
24-03-2011, 05:46 PM
I regret growing up

IceNineKills
26-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Getting arrested and doing community service.

Even though I don't really regret it as I have made alot of friends on community service but it's a bad thing to have.

Sharon
26-03-2011, 11:56 PM
So many I couldn't list them all and frankly, don't want to list some of them.

what's the point in posting in this thread if you don't want to post them...

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make posts that do not positively contribute to the thread

Eoin247
27-03-2011, 12:10 AM
I know people say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but anyway, have you got any regrets in life?

Me personally was probably having my first kiss with someone I didn't even like in that way. Probably the biggest regret of my life.

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Moderator): from "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here.

Same thing happened with me. Don't regret it though

Conservative,
27-03-2011, 12:46 AM
what's the point in posting in this thread if you don't want to post them...

Fine I'll post a few:

Choosing History over computing
Joining habbo (I like DJing and all, but I feel my life would have taken a different and probably more interesting route had I not joined Habbo)
Not messing about in Primary school much

Stephen
27-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Well you can still put djing on a habbo fansite on your cv robbie

and I got lots of stuff I'd rather not say what thx but before people say why post then ill just add some random something I can think of like

messing about in school or whatever or leaving school a year early blahblahblah

HotelUser
27-03-2011, 03:33 AM
Too young to be thinking about regrets in life when I have so much more life to live!

wixard
27-03-2011, 10:30 AM
******* up my exams first time
but then again it has caused lots of good stuff to happen to me too so i dunno about regretting it
nothing else really

dbgtz
27-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Being so critical.
I still am and I hate it. Seriously I will criticise anything and can't pretend something is good.

Something that has actually happened... Just losing touch with people really but I guess that lead to meeting new people so maybe not I'm not sure.

Technologic
27-03-2011, 11:14 AM
- not wokring hard enough for my as levels
- getting drunk new years 2010 and breaking my wrist
- turning down the chances i had to go to borneo and china

rokgal
27-03-2011, 07:26 PM
yes.. 1 regret l1v1ng 1n the past and plann1ng the future cos we all should l1ve 1n the moment as some people dont l1ve 1n tommorow

And 1 regret be1ng so stubborn

wiktoria
27-03-2011, 08:51 PM
I regret meeting some people

Sharon
27-03-2011, 09:22 PM
yes.. 1 regret l1v1ng 1n the past and plann1ng the future cos we all should l1ve 1n the moment as some people dont l1ve 1n tommorow

I regret reading that post.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make posts that do not positively contribute to the thread.

Nemo
27-03-2011, 10:44 PM

You know 1 =/= I

Anyway i regret not trying harder in my GCSEs. I still got a lot and they're decent, but stuff would be so much easier if i got like atleast 5 As (DAMN YOU 4 As!)

Camy
27-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Hmm, not really, I just put alot of stuff down to experience, and I guess going through some stuff made me a better person.
Although on the other hand, I regret putting off asking a girl i liked out. By the time i did, i was fully in the friend zone, and asking her out kinda ruined the friendship.

,Lexiilu
28-03-2011, 08:33 PM
my one relationship with a way older guy and taking my longest relationship for granted

other than that not really

Andy-
28-03-2011, 09:31 PM
I have laods of little regrets I made, their onyl little thigns but would have bettered my life, but like what can I do about that. At the end of the day if I never made that mistake I may not be posting on this forum right now.

Glen Coco
30-03-2011, 07:14 AM
you're so cute, seriously losing your first kiss doesn't really stay with you emotionally that long.
Anyway,
probably self harming, 'cos it's left me with scars :/

AgnesIO
30-03-2011, 07:15 PM
School i regret spending as much time i did instead of doing other stuff, i havnt got the jobs ive had from my grades so i regret not having left school earlier to start working sooner

What grades did you get, if you don't mind me asking?

Shar
30-03-2011, 09:25 PM
lool bless you gibs

This really ^^
I regret for not trying harder in school earlier on and now just messing up big time, butttt I'm happy that I've learned from those mistakes and now I'm doing quite better :)

Casanova
31-03-2011, 02:01 AM
I don't have many.

Mostly giving people a chance when my bloody damn good gut feeling tells me otherwise.
Secondly not doing my higher education, being arrogant and ignoring all my teachers that pleaded with me not to be stupid. I was and now I'm 20 having to hopefully get my highers to then think about uni.

EDUCATION IS WORTH IT KIDS. unless your dumb. We have factories for that...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!