PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hack or glitch?

Memorilla
24-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello. Okay, right, I'll start from the beginning. A couple of days ago (maybe 6 days ago) I was on the client when it told me I was signed out by another browser machine or something like that. I thought nothing of it, because it sometimes happened to me. But when I tried logging in after a couple of minutes later it told me my password was wrong. I tried ALL my passwords which I've saved and they're 100% accurate. None of them worked. I was finally able to log in after changing my email and password. When I logged in, although none of my furniture were stolen, I noticed that a couple of my accounts were logged in from the last couple of hours. I never logged into them.
4 days ago, I was hacked. Again. After changing my email and password from the previous hacking, I still got hacked? Same thing happened from the above. No furniture stolen, just my accounts being logged into.
And yesterday, hacked. Again? I even generated my password to something extra long with 20 numbers and letters. I'm gobsmacked at this considering that they don't even take my furniture on my different accounts, they just get logged into.

Is this happening to anybody? Some kind of glitch or am I actually getting "hacked", even though they don't take anything?

Conservative,
24-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Key logger probably. Either that or a dodgy glitch but it sounds more like a keylogger to me.

-Danube-
24-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Strange, if it is a hack, surely they'd take your stuff?

Zuth
24-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Strange, if it is a hack, surely they'd take your stuff?

This happend to someone on the forum the other day, but there rooms were trashed and no furni stolen. But for me i got hacked and funri was taken :(

OhLiam
24-03-2011, 10:02 PM
I would say its a key logger aswell and if it is, maybe that keylogger is just curious to what Habbo is and may be looking for more such as bank details etc.

Conservative,
24-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Scan your computer for viruses and check anything you've downloaded recently, any dodgy links you clicked on etc. As Liam said, it's probably a keylogger looking for stuff more important like bank/card details.

Janet Snakehole
24-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Sounds more like a keylogger, definitely worth running a scan on your PC!

Memorilla
25-03-2011, 07:30 AM
I run a scan on my laptop every week, there were 2 threats last week which I got rid of by deleting. I just did one yesterday, it found none.

Michael
25-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Keyloggers can be disguised with other programs. Some may not get picked up by scans.

Localhost
25-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Hello. Okay, right, I'll start from the beginning. A couple of days ago (maybe 6 days ago) I was on the client when it told me I was signed out by another browser machine or something like that. I thought nothing of it, because it sometimes happened to me. But when I tried logging in after a couple of minutes later it told me my password was wrong. I tried ALL my passwords which I've saved and they're 100% accurate. None of them worked. I was finally able to log in after changing my email and password. When I logged in, although none of my furniture were stolen, I noticed that a couple of my accounts were logged in from the last couple of hours. I never logged into them.
4 days ago, I was hacked. Again. After changing my email and password from the previous hacking, I still got hacked? Same thing happened from the above. No furniture stolen, just my accounts being logged into.
And yesterday, hacked. Again? I even generated my password to something extra long with 20 numbers and letters. I'm gobsmacked at this considering that they don't even take my furniture on my different accounts, they just get logged into.

Is this happening to anybody? Some kind of glitch or am I actually getting "hacked", even though they don't take anything?

What's your Habbo name? I may be able to shed some more light on this for you.

Michael
25-03-2011, 01:25 PM
What's your Habbo name? I may be able to shed some more light on this for you.

Her Habbo name is Memorilla?

Lewis
25-03-2011, 05:17 PM
something like this has happened to me, i went on habbo few hours later i get disconnected,my password wouldnt work but i got my pass back within 5 minutes all my rooms were trashed, and theres no way a hacker could do that in this time. But when i tried to pick up my furni, it said server error then a load a numbers... and so i had to wait a week 'till i could pick my furniture up and then i pick half of it up then left it for the next day, then the half i never picked up went back where it originaly was... so annoying!

pixie-dustpink
25-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah Happened to me sometime last week "/ i got "hacked", luckily nothing was taken but my password was changed and my rooms were trashed, its happened to quite alot of people now!

Localhost
25-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Okay.
My advice to all of you is this:

Go to http://www.habbo.com/identity/email
If there is any email that isn't yours make sure you remove it.

This may be the case with some, if not then change the password to your email, Facebook (if your Habbo is connected to Facebook) and Habbo too.

user130523
25-03-2011, 10:20 PM
java driveby :)

Stephen
25-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah I'd say you either have a keylocker or a trojan house maybe

do a virus scan and stuff

Stefanzz
26-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Deffo do a virus scan! Be on the safe side :)

pixie-dustpink
26-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah ive done a virus scan but nothing was seen as a threat to my laptop! i know many people know that have been hacked and most of them do virus scans so im not sure what happened "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!