PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

harry2230
26-03-2011, 12:54 AM
It May Just be me but at 1am (well 12.53) at night listening to HabboxLive, i swear i just saw a Ghost, Like a blur of something luminous the size of my fist.
Scary :S

Im Just Guessing its me but have any of you seen anything like this?????

Stephen
26-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Sure it weren't your fist?

I see lots of things but I think I just hallucinate alot or something. I had a night where I kept seeing something moving out of the corner of my eye and jumped everytime it happened which was about 100 times

no ghosts tho but if I saw a ghost I'd punch it right in the head

Casanova
26-03-2011, 02:08 AM
they're called orbs if i remember rightly.

Nick
26-03-2011, 08:40 AM
I see alot of "these" things in the dark when im on the computer. It might be the light or your eye is playing tricks on you. I dont believe in "orbs/ghosts"

Circadia
26-03-2011, 09:27 AM
People say they are called orbs, but i doubt it was a ghost since it was late and you would have been up for quite a long time your eyes were most probably playing tricks on you :')

Chris
26-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm always seeing things in the corner of my eye at night, but thats just probably because it's late. :L

Stephen
26-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Does anyone else see coloured little balls in the dark

coloured as in green, blue, red etc before everyone thinks I see black man's balls in the dark or something

Eoin247
26-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Does anyone else see coloured little balls in the dark

coloured as in green, blue, red etc before everyone thinks I see black man's balls in the dark or something

It might be a fungal infection or something, i'd see a doctor if i were you.

But i think that since you are looking at a bright screen in the dark your eyes get ''bleached''. So if you move your eyes away from the screen quickly you might see a blur of luminous light.

Stephen
26-03-2011, 10:58 PM
whattt I don't get that.

But seriously if you close your eyes or have your eyes open in a completely dark room, imagine little balls everywhere and you'll see these dots of colours jumping around. I used to wake my mum up when I was little shouting that I could see little balls everywhere

pingoo
31-03-2011, 11:07 AM
i like to think ghost are real but i have never encouted one myself

harry2230
01-04-2011, 01:42 PM
They are called Floaters... Its like looking into the sun for a long time...
whattt I don't get that.

But seriously if you close your eyes or have your eyes open in a completely dark room, imagine little balls everywhere and you'll see these dots of colours jumping around. I used to wake my mum up when I was little shouting that I could see little balls everywhere

flipflop!!
04-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Ghosts are the size of Humans, Size of a fist, it would have been a reflection of a moth or a bird or something.

kasi
04-04-2011, 02:44 AM
It May Just be me but at 1am (well 12.53) at night listening to HabboxLive, i swear i just saw a Ghost, Like a blur of something luminous the size of my fist.
Scary :S

Im Just Guessing its me but have any of you seen anything like this?????

1st thing: your house is haunted
2nd thing: why are you capitalizing random words

Stephen
04-04-2011, 02:47 AM
They are called Floaters... Its like looking into the sun for a long time...

You mean it's like looking down the toilet after having a crap?

toribbz
10-04-2011, 12:30 AM
orbs?
ok... how are you not crying & freaking out? LOL.

Accipiter
11-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Most probably an eyelash / hair falling from your head and catching light in front of your eye.

My PC's being a *** though, it switches itself on randomly at like 4 in the morning :l

nicocee
11-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Glows like what you seen, are usually recognised as orbs - Which are basically spirits wandering. I've seen them my self a few times - I wouldnt worry though, if theyre not doing anything ! :)

Accipiter
11-04-2011, 05:29 PM
I wonder what spirits sitting look like.

Sian
11-04-2011, 05:30 PM
never have believed so I've never seen.

Cerys
17-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, They're orbs, I've seen loads.

Accipiter
17-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Or you's are to ******ed to think the situation through and realise its what I said earlier.

luce
18-04-2011, 12:25 PM
if it was 1am your body is probably tired and you hallucinated. I don't believe in them personally.

myke
18-04-2011, 12:29 PM
It could've just been a mind trick, might've been tired or something. I'm not sure whether I believe in ghosts.

Shoe
18-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Ghosts are the size of Humans, Size of a fist, it would have been a reflection of a moth or a bird or something.

Have you seen a ghost then ?? lol

Me and my bf saw something strange... a white kind of transparent figure walking a long the road at around 3am. Wearing a full overall suit type thing... we both looked back after passing it and it had gone completely... dont know what it was but to my guess this could have been a ghost ?

As for the florecent light i imagine it being your eyes playing tricks on you for being up late and looking at the computer screen.

Accipiter
18-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Have you seen a ghost then ?? lol

Me and my bf saw something strange... a white kind of transparent figure walking a long the road at around 3am. Wearing a full overall suit type thing... we both looked back after passing it and it had gone completely... dont know what it was but to my guess this could have been a ghost ?

As for the florecent light i imagine it being your eyes playing tricks on you for being up late and looking at the computer screen.

Your name indicates to me that you're about 11-13... so why would you and your BF be out, or looking out at window a 3am...

I believe I saw a ghost once at a young age, but I remembered that the door also had reflected light onto the paint, but the image of what that light created still stuck in my mind.

Cwmbran
18-04-2011, 05:30 PM
I've seen orbs before. Only at night though there was one floating in my door way, it woke me up. Got up to go to the toilet and walked straight through it and it was still there.

Weird huh?

Shoe
18-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Your name indicates to me that you're about 11-13... so why would you and your BF be out, or looking out at window a 3am...

For your information im 18 and my bf uses this forum, he is cloning who is 20... there are various pictures on here of us.
So what if a have a young name, my old name was lollifly. I was staff so it had to be changed. Yes we can both can drive so that is why we were out at 3am.

Just irritates me when people presume things which are not true online. I may not type with correct grammar but i have not been sitting on the computer all my life to learn how to do it.

Andy-
18-04-2011, 06:52 PM
I was in the kitchen with my sister and saw a blur of something flash pass my eyes I check like some of the rooms upstairs and gave up as my sister said I was being weird.

matt$
18-04-2011, 06:58 PM
I remember i hallucinated once, it was awful i basically saw a ghost like figure coming towards me with a knife i **** myself although i've always told myself that they don't exist so i've no idea why i got so scared

Zak
19-04-2011, 02:29 AM
For your information im 18 and my bf uses this forum, he is cloning who is 20... there are various pictures on here of us.
So what if a have a young name, my old name was lollifly. I was staff so it had to be changed. Yes we can both can drive so that is why we were out at 3am.

Just irritates me when people presume things which are not true online. I may not type with correct grammar but i have not been sitting on the computer all my life to learn how to do it.

Here here to that Laura, I'm the one who's the geek and introduced you to all this. Thankfully you went along merrily for the ride. But sadly, as with most things, this is still the internet and users will have their own opinions on you, no matter how far from the truth those opinions may be! :)

Michael
19-04-2011, 09:53 AM
It may of been you staring at the computer for a certain amount of time.

Accipiter
19-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Here here to that Laura, I'm the one who's the geek and introduced you to all this. Thankfully you went along merrily for the ride. But sadly, as with most things, this is still the internet and users will have their own opinions on you, no matter how far from the truth those opinions may be! :)

You should probably post on-topic.

I apologies for jumping to conclusions but I dare say you think your name on here looks childish yourself, sorry we didn't talk before for me to find out? :S

I Bricked myself last night, I was the last one to go to bed in my house and I sat up watching TV till about 12, when I finished in the bathroom I placed the mirror in the sink because water was dripping from it and I didn't fancy a puddle on the window sill, so around 12 o'clock I started hearing the tap drip, I waited a bit thinking it was the toilet system, when it continued to drip I got up, went into the bathroom, the hot tap was running & the mirror was out of the sink :S

Only logical thing I can think of is I must have dozed off at some point and didn't hear someone get up.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please leave the moderating the the moderators, thanks!

tdi
22-04-2011, 04:54 PM

just for the record, you don't learn grammar on the internet. you learn it at school.

Phil
24-04-2011, 03:34 PM

If moths are that big in Australia I am never going there O.O

Eoin247
24-04-2011, 05:41 PM
If moths are that big in Australia I am never going there O.O

I got one of those framed petrified moths that's bigger than both my hand open side by side :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!