PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to XBL

PaulMacC
26-03-2011, 03:56 PM
My brother's 360 won't connect to Xbox Live. It's wireless and it can't connect to my router on the tests. I've inserted all of the information correct, IP, WPA2, Gateway, DNS servers and yet it still wont let him connect. Any ideas?
Both automatic detection and manual yield the same results. I can connect to it wired just fine.

Chris
26-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Try some of the methods on the xbox website, they normally work when I have problems. Alternatively you could contact xboxsupport on twitter.

http://support.xbox.com/en-gb/pages/xbox-360/troubleshoot/kb/error-cant-connect-wireless-network.aspx?kbid=978945#WirelessNetworkAdapter

matt$
26-03-2011, 08:33 PM
My brother's 360 won't connect to Xbox Live. It's wireless and it can't connect to my router on the tests. I've inserted all of the information correct, IP, WPA2, Gateway, DNS servers and yet it still wont let him connect. Any ideas?
Both automatic detection and manual yield the same results. I can connect to it wired just fine.

Same problem here idk whats going on + i've tried everything you've tried aswell, you reckon its a problem on xbl's side?

Nick
26-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Yesterday i just got my XBL up and all i did was if you have played with it put it back to default settings and put the name or password in and tested , it worked for me

Cwmbran
27-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Same here must be a problem on xbox's side.

Gibs960
03-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Mine did that, I just left it for a couple of weeks and then when I did it next time it worked.

Camy
03-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Is it the new xbox? Your router might not support the wireless 'n' feature. Which would be my best guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!