PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted (New Game In Process)

Star-City-Inc
14-08-2005, 10:04 PM
HELP WANTED!
With My new Game Star City!

Star-City will be a 2-D MMORPG game available to everyone around the world that lets you build a room, customize your character, meet new people, and have alot of fun. IF you are unsure about what kind of game this will be like then please visit http://www.habbo.com that is how the game will be like!

So far we have a part time pixel artist, programmer, web designer, project manager, and a server.

We need 3 to 5 pixel artists, 3 programmers, a few animators, marketing managers, and ect.

If you find your self suitable for any of these jobs, please email me at *****************

Or signup and go to: http://www.wowwebdesigns.com/wowbb/forum22/1272.html and post their!

Thank You,
Mike!

Edit by T0X!C-uk: Do not give out personal information

smurf-you
14-08-2005, 10:22 PM
How old are you...?

Reasons why this won't happen

You ask for programmers and won't even say what type of programmers and what language it is....

GommeInc
14-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Another person thinking they can make an Avatar Chat site like Habbo =/ None have got anyway except fusion-city

zainx
14-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Here is 1 tip, you wont find any decent programmers who are capable to make something like habbo on here, and pixel artsits probably.

Also I laughed when you sed,

IF you are unsure about what kind of game this will be like then please visit http://www.habbo.com that is how the game will be like!

I think people no what habbo is like hence the habbo fansite

smurf-you
14-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the future of habbox.com...

LORD HELP US LORRRRDDD

Star-City-Inc
14-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh, sorry for not being detailed enough!

The type of programmer that i need is some one who is an experienced shock wave lingo programmer so that people can move around and chat!

Our server can hold as much people as we want, because our worker owns a server! We have a domain on hold, which will be a .com!

We already have our avatars finished, all we need for them are some clothes, a new body, some hair, and different angles of the avatars!

The website is almost done, and the updated version should be out by Tuesday, or Maybe even Tomorrow!

This project will happen with the help of you guys!

Oh yeah, by the way, We are with Hazardous Games, so the game will be sponsered, advertised correctly, and will be out soon!

Thanks,
Mike (******************)

Star-City-Inc
14-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Here is 1 tip, you wont find any decent programmers who are capable to make something like habbo on here, and pixel artsits probably.

Also I laughed when you sed,

IF you are unsure about what kind of game this will be like then please visit http://www.habbo.com that is how the game will be like!

I think people no what habbo is like hence the habbo fansite

lol, thats because i posted that onto a different forum, then i just copied and pasted it to this forum!

LoL

Magnet
14-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Show us what the avatars look like and we MAY believe you..

EDIT: You double posted, meaning you haven't read the rules. Meaning you came straight onto this forum. Registered and advertised. Oh goodie..

*EDIT*: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HABBO?!?!??!

Roboevil
14-08-2005, 10:45 PM
You don't seem very well progressed, this sort of thing takes months.

Star-City-Inc
14-08-2005, 10:50 PM
Show us what the avatars look like and we MAY believe you..

EDIT: You double posted, meaning you haven't read the rules. Meaning you came straight onto this forum. Registered and advertised. Oh goodie..

*EDIT*: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HABBO?!?!??!

Yeah, here are the avatar heads for the guys: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/lilbeatboxboi/headzz.png

I cant show you the girls heads, b/c i dont want to give you too much of a sneak peak!

More will be revealed later!

alex126
14-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Yeah, here are the avatar heads for the guys: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/lilbeatboxboi/headzz.png

I cant show you the girls heads, b/c i dont want to give you too much of a sneak peak!

More will be revealed later!

HMMMMMMm interesting

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6315/usingtheinternet4hg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Star-City-Inc
14-08-2005, 10:54 PM
so, would you help?

This game will be done, we have the best crew you can get!
We just need more shock wave programmers that know lingo and pixel artists!

alex126
14-08-2005, 10:56 PM
so, would you help?

This game will be done, we have the best crew you can get!
We just need more shock wave programmers that know lingo and pixel artists!

Lol

I would be like a hotel manger for it , if you like???

smurf-you
14-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Contact me, i'm interested, i can doing flash mx games using basic scripts but not lingo very well, still i'll tag along, i mostly do websites and good at running sites.

I can show you my work, i own the biggest gunz clan site, with over 500,000 clicks so i can advertise and bring over few thousand if it EVER gets complete

Star-City-Inc
14-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Contact me, i'm interested, i can doing flash mx games using basic scripts but not lingo very well, still i'll tag along, i mostly do websites and good at running sites.

I can show you my work, i own the biggest gunz clan site, with over 500,000 clicks so i can advertise and bring over few thousand if it EVER gets complete

Okay, smurf, well whats your email address?

Yeah well, just email me at ******@******.net and we will talk more about it later!

Or if you have MSN Messenger or AIM, or YIM than email me the sn

Thanks!

Edit by T0X!C-uk: Dont give out personal information

alex126
14-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Okay, smurf, well whats your email address?

Yeah well, just email me at ***************** and we will talk more about it later!

Or if you have MSN Messenger or AIM, or YIM than email me the sn

Thanks!

tut tut no giving email addys out

smurf-you
14-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Well, using lingo is very hard and requires A LOT of talent, i'm sure you guys offer some type of pay or credit or something that will make this project sucessed.

Star-City-Inc
15-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Yes, when the game comes out, and if it is working, the lingo programmers will get paid! and all the staff workers get their name in the copyright, and they can recieve like free hosting, and all that kind of stuff!

T0X!C-uk
15-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Makes me laugh how your name is Star-City-Inc i mean do you even know what Inc stands for? Well i will tell you its incorporated and means:

organized and maintained as a legal corporation; "a special agency set up in corporate form"; "an incorporated town"

Lysine
15-08-2005, 04:00 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A MANAGER OR A MODERATOR BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH PROGRAMMING.

Star-City-Inc
15-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Makes me laugh how your name is Star-City-Inc i mean do you even know what Inc stands for? Well i will tell you its incorporated and means:

organized and maintained as a legal corporation; "a special agency set up in corporate form"; "an incorporated town"

I DONT EVEN CARE, okay toxic, you little POWER RANGER BOY

I JUST PUT THAT THERE CUZ I CAN!

Lysine
15-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Please can i become a manager or a moderator but nothing to do with programming :)
i can do HTML etc .

splintercell!
15-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Rofl Star city =] firstly you wont get any SW Lingo programmers around here. Sceondly all you have done is find out how habbo was made and pretend you know how to make your own :) I could make a post pretending to know all the jargon but im not as pathetic :) Enjoy thinking about your little chat thing.

smurf-you
15-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Little harsh splinter, i think you should reconsider what you said, people have hopes and dreams, without them there wouldn't be life.

So please considering thinking about affending people that want to do something.

To me most of you sound jealous and that beacuse you cannot do it or to lazy you seem to think no one else can.

splintercell!
15-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Hes offending other people "/ and he probably cant do it.. loads of people think they can but its near imposible to create something like habbo. Especcially for some 12 yr old boys.

мϊкэ
15-08-2005, 06:19 PM
OMG yet again another n00b with the dreams of making the "New Habbo Hotel", ive got news for you! ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! and why are you asking for people to help you on a habbo fansite these people just play it they have no idea about the coding! why not pay sulake to help you make it? if you want something like that!

smurf-you
15-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, i'm not taking sides.

But i played habbo few years ago, and wanted to create a game, i tried and tried, i brought books and then relised how hard it was, i posted it on here a few times and got the same responce, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

That made me feel depressed, but lucky i was strong so i wanted to prove everyone wrong, so now i have, i can now make basic games and slowly learning c++, i'm soon making final version for one of my earily games.

Please, DO NOT, crush peoples dreams!

I've pretty much had enough with some of these staff and there rude comments, and i'm speaking to an admin about it.

splintercell!
15-08-2005, 06:30 PM
You really have no idea how annoying it is especcially the way he speaks to people!

мϊкэ
15-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Well, i'm not taking sides.

But i played habbo few years ago, and wanted to create a game, i tried and tried, i brought books and then relised how hard it was, i posted it on here a few times and got the same responce, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

That made me feel depressed, but lucky i was strong so i wanted to prove everyone wrong, so now i have, i can now make basic games and slowly learning c++, i'm soon making final version for one of my earily games.

Please, DO NOT, crush peoples dreams!

I've pretty much had enough with some of these staff and there rude comments, and i'm speaking to an admin about it.

have you seen how many of these posts we get a day! and its all noobs they only joined the forum to ask that its normally there first post!
and dont tell me i cant crush peoples dreams *shakes fist*
These people who are posting normally dont have any idea how to use HTML, they're gonna get absolutely nowere, if they said they had experience making something like this before, they had the funding, they had a server, then yes i would say "Good Luck!" but its these n00bs who only join this forum to ask if somebody will make them a new habbo hotel

smurf-you
15-08-2005, 06:43 PM
I relise that, but the way you address it, by calling them n00bs and all sorts of un-called for stuff, i kind of makes this forum have bad rep.

Soon people will post nothing, due to everyone will curse about what they want or have done.

splintercell!
15-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Lmao mike *shakes fist* also our response is nothing different to what they get on hf or any other forums.

smurf-you
15-08-2005, 09:21 PM
People do not come to be cursed at and have there hopes shattered, opinions are fine, but as long as you tell them how to improve.

Why would you want to be like every other forum, and for a fact i've been on many forums, and haven't seen this type of *****ing before.

It's like;

Someone posts

ALL CURSE AND SWEAR

No one helps the poor person out.

The person loses hope and gives up.

Dan Williamson
16-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Actually They Have Found Lingo Programmers And The Development Is Coming Along Well, Only The Name Is No Longer Star-City... It's Alpha Hack.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!