PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

Thomas
28-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Ok, I don't hate quests but when i have tons to do i kinda get bored of them. I need to get barrows gloves which requires 175 quest points. and i currently have around 55-60 so i still have over 100 to get. What the best thing or what do you find best to do while questing (keep it clean).

All help will get rep+

Cosmic
28-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Personally, when I have a few quests to do, I try and set myself at least 1-2 to do per day. I also try and break things up a little by skilling in between quests, just so they don't become monotonous. Sorry if this isn't much help to you.

Thomas
28-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Personally, when I have a few quests to do, I try and set myself at least 1-2 to do per day. I also try and break things up a little by skilling in between quests, just so they don't become monotonous. Sorry if this isn't much help to you.
well i have set my self 1 big quest or 2 small per day and week ends like 3-4.
that was really helpful, since i don't have all the required for all of the quests i can get them as and when i need them in between doing the quests i can do.

Matthew
28-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Its the same as anything, really. Just do a few quests and then do something else so that you don't get bored :)

Thomas
28-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Its the same as anything, really. Just do a few quests and then do something else so that you don't get bored :)
Yes but while i do quests what should i do? do you have any movies to recommend? or something like that.

rep+

Aidenn
28-03-2011, 07:54 PM
For Skills that required constant attention i reccomend music

For ones that you check often, youtube will do ;p

Thomas
28-03-2011, 08:13 PM
For Skills that required constant attention i reccomend music

For ones that you check often, youtube will do ;p
thanks aiden :) rep+

i have somtehing to keep me alive while questing so i don't need any more ideas. thanks for the help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!