PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried training at Ghouls lately?

Cwmbran
30-03-2011, 01:49 AM
It's just over run with people atm there is 7 people in the world i'm in. I remember like last month I was getting just under 50k xp an hour and now im just able to make under 40k. Is there a reason why there is so many people training there now?

JerseySafety
30-03-2011, 05:29 AM
I have no idea. I've never trained there but its interesting as to why so many people are there.

Maybe because of champion scrolls, effigys or possibly gold charms, although their are better sources of charms.

Oh, maybe slayer to I've had ghouls a few times for slayer (sadly) :(

Rashelly
30-03-2011, 08:26 AM
If they're good combat exp then they're probably bots.

If they're a popular slayer task... Look for people wearing slayer helms/slayer masks. I've never had them for slayer.

Blacksmith
30-03-2011, 11:41 AM
World 92, I get 55kexp an hour everytime in that world at ghouls, without fail

IceNineKills
30-03-2011, 03:16 PM
World 92, I get 55kexp an hour everytime in that world at ghouls, without fail

92 is my world =[

Cwmbran
30-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Think most of them are bots... Haven't seen anyone doing them for slayer.

There always tends to be 5people + in every world I try :(

Thomas
30-03-2011, 04:50 PM
on the botting forms that is were all people train if they have 40+ defence so no point training there full of botters.

Cwmbran
31-03-2011, 02:39 AM
Was quite empty on the world I was using today, can't remember what one it was.

It's amazing how many people thought I was botting lol theyd all come over stand there and just go "reported you all" cos none of us was speaking. I never tend to talk on rs cos im either watching stuff or on msn, OH YEH I MUST BE BOTTING!!!

Rixion
02-04-2011, 01:47 AM
I thought they were common gold charm droppers so that may be why.

Richie
02-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Was quite empty on the world I was using today, can't remember what one it was.

It's amazing how many people thought I was botting lol theyd all come over stand there and just go "reported you all" cos none of us was speaking. I never tend to talk on rs cos im either watching stuff or on msn, OH YEH I MUST BE BOTTING!!!

This, it pisses me off so much. It's like just because I'm not speaking to your boring conversations doesn't mean I'm a bot. People seem to think if you don't talk to them you're a bot, the public off feature is obviously there for a reason. Some people need to grow a pair and look at the true reason why no-one speaks to them, because no-one likes them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!