PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] *REMOVED* Scam

Ed.
30-03-2011, 04:32 PM
This guy has been going around rooms asking if you want to take part in a Habbo room designing competition where you have to get people to vote your room up. He then asks the owner to go on his website and obviously I didn't go on it, because I know its a scam site. He sounds convincing but I wasn't buying it. Watch out room owners.

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming, thanks.

Zuth
30-03-2011, 05:46 PM
This guy has been going around rooms asking if you want to take part in a Habbo room designing competition where you have to get people to vote your room up. He then asks the owner to go on his website and obviously I didn't go on it, because I know its a scam site. He sounds convincing but I wasn't buying it. Watch out room owners.

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming, thanks.

This happened to me a few hours ago! He said something like he can help me get a head start LOL :P

Lukie
31-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Did he whisper something about a contest? If so, i reported him and got a perm ban for giving out scam sites :l.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!