PDA

View Full Version : We've Had The Same Outfits Forever!

XxHuggsxX
15-08-2005, 03:53 AM
How Long Have We Had The Same Habbo Outfits?.. I Think habbo Should Add Some New Outfits And Give Hc Boys More Clothes To Choose From Like .. Pants Or Shoes.. But Even Non Hcs Should Get Somthing Better.. Like Capree Pants.. Or Straight Hair.. Not Like The Ones With the Earrings.. Normal Hair.. Maybe Hats That You can Put On And Still See Your Hair.. Leave Other Ideaz For Cool Habbo Clothes

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 03:54 AM
haha yeh more options would be nice although I'm not fussy. I've had the same look and mission since I began Habbo... :P

Tommy
I dont know if its been actually approved yet but it could be coming in the next version, weve seen some of the next version but not all of it. Ive heard rumours about it anyway.

BLuweesH
I dont know if its been actually approved yet but it could be coming in the next version, weve seen some of the next version but not all of it. Ive heard rumours about it anyway.

maybe, we can hope if we want it.

Tommy
15-08-2005, 03:56 AM
Nothing wrong with hoping xD

*Crosses fingers and toes*

XxHuggsxX
15-08-2005, 03:57 AM
Yeah I No.. But You May Want Somthing New Once You See New Outfits.. If They Give Us Some

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 03:57 AM
Nothing wrong with hoping xD

*Crosses fingers and toes*

Lol I don't mind, I'm still gonna be me. Once we have new outfits, everyone's gonna have it and it'll be overrated.

-Soph-
17-08-2005, 09:48 AM
I like the idea of having straight [very long] hair and having hats where you can ACTUALLY see some hair :)

I think you should be able to get accesories such as earings and necklaces and stuff :p

april
17-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm cool with the clothes they have now..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!