PDA

View Full Version : Habbo : Furni Warfare

OhLiam
01-04-2011, 04:07 AM
An exciting new FPS from the creators of Habbo Hotel!
Habbo is evolving! Sulake game developers have been working diligently with the most respected game console companies over the past 8 years on a blockbuster title. Now, we're finally able to reveal a preview for the next breakthrough experience to leave it's mark in gaming history.
Habbo : Furni Warfare
Featuring next generation graphics, groundbreaking physics and a brand new genre all it's own...the FPS(Furni Placement Simulator).
'An epic battle is on the horizon! Several factions of Habbo Hotel have been in turmoil for years. Pet lovers, furni collectors and Hotel Staff have gone into civil war. Only one Habbo can bring balance to this virtual world...using the elite strategies of Furni Warfare. Can you restore peace to Habbo Hotel!?'
Now we're looking for your input and interest!
Log into Habbo Hotel and visit the room link below. You'll be greeted with a poll in the room asking if you would be interested in pre-ordering this megaton blockbuster title. Fill out the poll before April 2nd, then revisit this article on Monday, April 4th.

What a really bad April fools prank.

Jordan
01-04-2011, 06:19 AM
I'm doing the poll because you most likely get a badge or something!

Mathew
01-04-2011, 06:48 AM
OMG I actually believed this until I saw the graphic at the end and I just remembered.... oh ye... LOL
Nicely done imo :P

karter
01-04-2011, 07:03 AM
REALLY bad april fool's prank

Mr-Trainor
01-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Certainly for April Fools lol. I've entered the poll :P.

Steee
01-04-2011, 08:23 AM
I filled the poll in so hope i get something out of it..

good prank though...

TonyBest
01-04-2011, 10:39 AM
I filled the poll just to get something out of this really bad april fools joke.

j0rd
01-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Really could of made something a little more believable. Argh well, I guess 0.1% of habbo will actually fall for it.

Mikester941
01-04-2011, 01:43 PM
I think I was part of that 0.1% tbh, I thought the game would atleast raise awareness to gamers about habbo... lolz ahwell. Atleast I hav'nt been April fooled irl! :D

Jurv
01-04-2011, 06:10 PM
you can tell it's a prank, just look at them graphics..

habbojack
05-04-2011, 04:04 PM
they said they would re-post on the article yesterday... but they havnt :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!