PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 11 Pro Clubs

Ardemax
01-04-2011, 02:40 PM
hellooooooooooooooo

this is like a mini rant over the feature in pro clubs

does anyone else find it THE most annoying thing in the world when people go as 'any' when playing pro clubs

imo it defeats the object of it being a virtual pro game

also imo it just shows that they cant play as one player and have to use cheap tactics to win

anyone else agree that fifa 12 should disable the 'any' feature?

also: if you get red carded, you should be in control of another random player on your team, not any. essentially you are being given an advantage when you play badly.

Middlesbrough
01-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Lmao what? You choose to use an any because the AI is a huge ******* when left to its own doing

matt$
01-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Lmao what? You choose to use an any because the AI is a huge ******* when left to its own doing

Theres your reason, the default players you get are disgustingly bad, so imagine an AI controlling them it'd be even worse.

Ardemax
01-04-2011, 09:17 PM
the AI improves with the club like skill level?

i still dont get it though, if nobody played with any, then the world be a better place

Middlesbrough
02-04-2011, 12:32 AM
the AI improves with the club like skill level?

i still dont get it though, if nobody played with any, then the world be a better place

The AI dosen't improve anywhere or anytime.

Playing with an any means you can actually pass properly, making me a happier person.

brandon
02-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Agree with what the others have said, the AI is a berk and if there was no ANY then I couldn't play 2v2 :(

Oleh
02-04-2011, 09:58 AM
The A.I is usually shocking but the odd chance our team is playing crap the A.I is amazing.

If you need a keeper for your club, Hit me up!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!