PDA

View Full Version : hmv returns policy.

Unbilotitled
02-04-2011, 05:47 PM
I brought a pair of solo HD dr dre earphones for a friend, i have the recipt and they cost £169.99. They opened them up and removed the packaging to find out they were the wrong ones. He wanted the studio versions which are a little bit more expensive :rolleyes:. I still have the packaging, they have just been opened. AS NEW. can i return these for a full refund as i dont have the funds to exchange them for the £270 versions.

thanks.

alex.

Marbian
02-04-2011, 05:50 PM
When I tried refunding items't to HMV, they allowed me to return it, but they don't give you the money. They give you a gift card, for you to come back spend something else with the money, in HMV. But that might just be with CD's, so they know you haven't got it, took it home, put on computer, and then took back.. I'm not entirely sure.

I don't see why they shouldn't give you a refund anyway, if it's under a month, and no damage... It should be fine.

Jake
02-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Hmv only give gift cards by me, They only offer refunds if the product is broke

tdi
02-04-2011, 08:31 PM
break it; or ask to see the manager. Once got a refund on a game after being offered gift vouchers through the manager

FreyCo
02-04-2011, 09:27 PM
They are not legally obliged to return your money if you "picked the wrong ones".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!