PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Single word answer from mods. Wtf?

Vernier
03-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Basically i messaged a moderator asking a question. About 5 minutes or so later i got a message back Saying the word "No." This was all they said. Sorry for posting it just made me laugh. :Phttp://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/davidjamesgk/wtf.jpg

Thread moved by Nuclear (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbo in General'.

Mathew
03-04-2011, 07:39 PM
What was the question, out of interest? :P

Vernier
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
LOL i asked a really nooby question, i said "A guy keeps asking for me to add him on facebook (from habbo) should i add him?" About 5 minutes later they reply "No."

Triz
03-04-2011, 07:46 PM
lol, I like it.. It's blunt and straight to the point

Vernier
03-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Lol, they took about 5 minutes to reply to that. :P

Triz
03-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Well those non english speaking moderators probably had to use a dictionary and a thesaurus, bless them :)

Vernier
03-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Well those non english speaking moderators probably had to use a dictionary and a thesaurus, bless them :)
Lol. :)

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Gibs960
03-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Usually they reply with something like "No, adding people you don't know is dangerous! For more information check out Habbo FAQ Page."

Lazy moderators these days on habbo.

Vernier
03-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Usually they reply with something like "No, adding people you don't know is dangerous! For more information check out Habbo FAQ Page."

Lazy moderators these days on habbo.

Zuth
03-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Haha, getting worse by the day lol :P

Vernier
03-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Haha, getting worse by the day lol :P

Zak
03-04-2011, 10:05 PM
I understand Habbo must have a lot of questions to deal with but surely it should at least briefly explain why.

When I emailed Apple's customer service, they went out of their way to be personal and very polite, actually had some emotion it in. Sulake should really take a leaf out of their book.

Vernier
04-04-2011, 04:26 PM
I understand Habbo must have a lot of questions to deal with but surely it should at least briefly explain why.

When I emailed Apple's customer service, they went out of their way to be personal and very polite, actually had some emotion it in. Sulake should really take a leaf out of their book.

True mate, also habbo had around 5 minutes before they replied so they could have written a bit more than "No." I forgot that i even sent a message lol. :)

Circadia
04-04-2011, 05:16 PM
They're acting like teenagers, first of you start getting one word answers then all you get it grunts ;) Anyway its a bit rude to take 5 minutes to just say 'no' these mods are getting really bad!

Zak
04-04-2011, 05:30 PM
It's a big, greedy company that clearly has little compassion for its users. As long as they're making lots of $$$ it doesn't matter to them.

Gibs960
04-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Do they have a phone number you can ring for serious issues like scamming? You'd get more answers then.

Mathew
04-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Do they have a phone number you can ring for serious issues like scamming? You'd get more answers then.
Scamming isn't a serious issue. There is a box which you tick when accepting trades warning you of scammers - it's not their fault, is it? :)

But yeah, I don't blame them for giving a one-word answer when it's such a silly question. Asking the mods if you should add someone on Facebook? It's that common sense...? :P You even said yourself that it was nooby!

Vernier
04-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Scamming isn't a serious issue. There is a box which you tick when accepting trades warning you of scammers - it's not their fault, is it? :)

But yeah, I don't blame them for giving a one-word answer when it's such a silly question. Asking the mods if you should add someone on Facebook? It's that common sense...? :P You even said yourself that it was nooby!

Yh it was, i just wanted to see what they would say and if they would do anything lol. :)

Michael
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Yh it was, i just wanted to see what they would say and if they would do anything lol. :)

In that case you was wasting MODs time, they need that time for serious matters.

GommeInc
04-04-2011, 09:32 PM
In that case you was wasting MODs time, they need that time for serious matters.
Like banning people for joking around :P

Steee
04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Lol that is totally epic..

Lukie
04-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Like banning people for joking around :P

Or better, banning people who report scam sites! (yn)

Nick
04-04-2011, 10:41 PM
wow LOL , Normally it would be- Please click the ignore button or something..

..ValOwnsYou..
04-04-2011, 11:34 PM
LMAO. sulake these day eh...

Triz
04-04-2011, 11:36 PM
wow LOL , Normally it would be- Please click the ignore button or something..

I know right?
I used the CHF to ask about the quest that I was unable to see a while back.
Apparently using the Ignore button would solve this issue

Vernier
05-04-2011, 07:16 AM

I have reported more serious matters like people asking for my email address to get into my account for free coins i reported them they didn't get banned.. I believe that that would be a serious matter and still they did nothing. They very rarely ban people.

Floreat
05-04-2011, 06:26 PM
I have reported more serious matters like people asking for my email address to get into my account for free coins i reported them they didn't get banned.. I believe that that would be a serious matter and still they did nothing. They very rarely ban people.

If you understand they have a job to do, which you clearly have because you took the initiative to use the Help tool in the situation mentioned, you would not have wasted their time like that. They are busy people and even though they might not be the most responsive or helpful people in the world, you got what you were asking for. You asked a closed question so it's not rocket science to understand you're going to get a one-word answer.

Vernier
05-04-2011, 06:54 PM
If you understand they have a job to do, which you clearly have because you took the initiative to use the Help tool in the situation mentioned, you would not have wasted their time like that. They are busy people and even though they might not be the most responsive or helpful people in the world, you got what you were asking for. You asked a closed question so it's not rocket science to understand you're going to get a one-word answer.
I never said it was, i did not waste their time, i simply asked them a question. I posted it so people who wanted to see it could.

Michael
05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
I never said it was, i did not waste their time, i simply asked them a question. I posted it so people who wanted to see it could.

But its not even funny to post it to see what MODs would reply either?

prettyhotpixie
05-04-2011, 08:06 PM
lol, loving the answer 'no'

qaxzsw
05-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Actually, the moderators are from Singapore, where English is an official language, and spoken by nearly everyone there.

Triz
05-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Actually, the moderators are from Singapore, where English is an official language, and spoken by nearly everyone there.

Lets not get technical

ChickenFaces
06-04-2011, 01:26 AM
You asked a question and you got an answer. It was a really pointless question honestly, you should kind of know not to add people from Habbo on Facebook.

JerseySafety
06-04-2011, 06:04 AM
LOL. Totally Lazy.

Good on you, keep doing it ;)

Fiendly
07-04-2011, 04:42 AM
At people who are actually saying 'What a bad job that they took with responding 5 minutes later'..

Do you realise how many people play Habbo?
Do you realise how many people use the call for help?

See it from their side, they need a lot of time to go through all of them and help.
Like someone said, if it's a stupid and pointless question, obviously they'll spend the least amount of time.

But just remember, if it takes too long, they're probably just doing their job.

Redtiz
26-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Lol, they took about 5 minutes to reply to that. :P

The moderation system displays issues in priority order and not in chronological order. Your question about Facebook is extremely low priority compared to abuse issues which are going on and, in fact, you shouldn't be using the call for help system for anything other than reporting abuse. If you DO choose to direct general questions to moderators then I'm afraid you'd need to be prepared for a long wait because they'll only answer them if they have no abuse reports to deal with.

Txyla
26-04-2011, 09:40 AM
I know right?
I used the CHF to ask about the quest that I was unable to see a while back.
Apparently using the Ignore button would solve this issue

A ignore button makes a quest appear? Thats just silly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!