PDA

View Full Version : [IMPORTANT] Have you been clickjacked or so..?

jakey,,
05-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Well recently there are many people going around telling people to check out there website e.g.

*Removed*

don't go on that as it's a real clickjacker lol. Well once you go on it, it's html coded so when you click on the site it'll add a email to your ID and, they'll replace it adding secondary emails even after you reset the password it will still be there... removing the email it'll just give error #500.

So today i managed to get Headache's account back.
(1) use a password reset on your ID to reset the PW
(2) make a new id e.g. [email protected]
(3) type this url in: http://www.habbo.com/identity/auth
(4) scroll to the bottom where it allows you to combine accounts. (shown below)
http://i51.tinypic.com/2csbh9j.png
(5) you'll get sent to a preview and combine page, press continue.
(6) after you have combined, immediately go on http://www.habbo.com/identity/email and remove the secondary emails that are not yours, this will remove all clickjackers from your account and has been tested and works with no error.

Hope this helps all the innocent victims!

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post links that could compromise the safety of our members. Thanks.

j0rd
05-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Got my account back through Customer Support, but thanks Jake - Didn't think of this!

Mr-Trainor
05-04-2011, 04:05 PM
I've had this three times in the past 10 days or so, people attempting to gain access to my account by telling me to visit a particular website - and two of them were people I knew! This is a good guide though jake, will help people who have been clickjacked :).

Jordan
05-04-2011, 04:06 PM
I was clickjacked the other day but they didn't even hack me just there email was put on. In the end I was able to remove their email completely! Without having to contact Habbo, but thanks for your instructions I'm sure these will come in handy for other Habbo's

iBlueBox
05-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Whats clickjacked?

Samantha
05-04-2011, 04:08 PM
omg Dom got clickjacked? :O

Glad you helped him out, good guide this, thanks!

Jordan
05-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Whats clickjacked?

Like you click a link and you get hacked :P

@Luke - On of my friends gave out a link, thats the only reason I clicked on it:P

jakey,,
05-04-2011, 04:11 PM
thanks for all the positive comments xD be careful guys :p

Suspective
05-04-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm always really cautious when it comes to links, as recently there defiantly has been a big increase in the frequency of clickjacking and such like. Its nearly every hour, I get spammed by a link on Facebook :P

Thanks for the warning and keep safe!

Michael
05-04-2011, 07:14 PM
I dont get it? clickjacked?

jakey,,
05-04-2011, 09:49 PM
I dont get it? clickjacked?

well it's where you enter a captcha and it'll add a email to your habbo ID and you cannot remove unless via this way. Or you click on a website.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!