PDA

View Full Version : How to move 1 habbo to a different ID?

Volumise
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Basically, I have a lot of habbos on 1 ID and I want to move certain habbos onto a different ID.
Is that possible? Or...

scott
07-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I wanted to do this earlier but I couldn't work out how to. What I ended up doing as I had just registered the account today was create another accounot on the ID i wanted it on and then changed the name of the account I wanted on the other ID to something else and then changed the name on the other account. But I onlyt done it because I had no badges/furni or anything on the account. Other than that no idea :(

Volumise
07-04-2011, 03:22 PM
I wanted to do this earlier but I couldn't work out how to. What I ended up doing as I had just registered the account today was create another accounot on the ID i wanted it on and then changed the name of the account I wanted on the other ID to something else and then changed the name on the other account. But I onlyt done it because I had no badges/furni or anything on the account. Other than that no idea :(

Omg. Although that's long, I'm actually going to do that!

Thanks! xx

+rep

scott
07-04-2011, 03:34 PM
aha no problem glad I helped!

Aaron
08-04-2011, 02:55 PM
It is possible, just contact customer support and they'll assist you. I had the same problem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!