PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

Middlesbrough
08-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Hey guys, same as usual. Opponents, Predictions etc.

Posting today as I won't be on the forum at all tomorrow I imagine since I'm going to sheffield; anyway back on topic

Sheffield Utd Away
Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Sheff Utd

+ Would it be possible to get this stickied, as we seem to make this thread every weekend.

CHA!NGANG
08-04-2011, 04:29 PM
There's no point stickying it. It's better to make a new one every week.

And Blackpool, expecting 3-1.

Deak
08-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, same as usual. Opponents, Predictions etc.

Posting today as I won't be on the forum at all tomorrow I imagine since I'm going to sheffield; anyway back on topic

Sheffield Utd Away
Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Sheff Utd

Fancy that im going to be in Sheffield tomorrow :P

Prediction: Sheff U 2-2 Boro

Shockwave.2CC
09-04-2011, 12:00 AM
We have burnley at home. Thinkin it will be a 2:1 loose tbh

brandon
09-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Norwich have Swansea away.. big game I'm excited.

..even though I think we'll lose.

StefanWolves
09-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Everton at 1245.

hoping for a win, will take us 14th.

Arron
09-04-2011, 04:16 PM
A good result against Fulham. Had a few errors here and there during the game with Kuszczak but he escaped a few possible costly errors. Nani played outstanding, he ripped apart 2-3 defenders in the build up to the first goal, offside is debatable but you have to say it was tight to say the least and once again Nani beat Schwarzer to the ball to set up Valencia. So a good result.

Shockwave.2CC
09-04-2011, 05:01 PM
We have burnley at home. Thinkin it will be a 2:1 loose tbh

Ow yes, it was a 4:0 win for Leicester City

Middlesbrough
09-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Good result, atmosphere was second to one, so glad I chose too go to that game.

Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Sheffield United

Deak
09-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Good result, atmosphere was second to one, so glad I chose too go to that game.

Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Sheffield United

Dont you mean Sheff U 2-1 Boro seen as it was at the lane :P

Oh and thats just fully confirmed for me that we are down!

Alexx..
09-04-2011, 08:38 PM
WOOOOOOOO. We won today, 2-1.

Middlesbrough
09-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Dont you mean Sheff U 2-1 Boro seen as it was at the lane :P

Oh and thats just fully confirmed for me that we are down!

I thought the casually chants of

"GOING DOWN"
"GOING DOWN"
"GOING DOWNNNNNN"

Helped it along, welcome to bottom of the league

Deak
10-04-2011, 12:16 AM
I thought the casually chants of

"GOING DOWN"
"GOING DOWN"
"GOING DOWNNNNNN"

Helped it along, welcome to bottom of the league

Naa, preffered the QPR song...

(8) We're going to Liverpool... You're going to Hartlepool (8)

Middlesbrough
10-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Naa, preffered the QPR song...

(8) We're going to Liverpool... You're going to Hartlepool (8)

I don't think QPR will do well in PL either way.

Deak
10-04-2011, 07:58 AM
They may do... Depends if they buy well during summer and get a bit of luck in some matches

-Heart
10-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Pathetic.

No excuses, and it's the same old story. Dominate in the early stages before letting in a cheap goal and then going on to fall apart. That backline should be ashamed of themselves and that's two weeks on the bounce that I've seen us just give up when things aren't going our way. Extremely frustrating and we need to pick things up. Berra and Stearman were ****e, Elokobi (as much as I love him) was abysmal, Foley wasn't much better and even O'Hara had an off game. Kightly & Guedioura looked lively but as expected a little rusty on their returns to first team action. SEB & Fletch just weren't good enough today I'm afraid, and with Doyler looking to be out for the rest of the season they really need to pick their game up if we're going to survive. Everton were clinical and it could have got really embarrassing had they not taken their foot off the gas in the second half. When you're creating pressure in this league you NEED to taken advantage - otherwise this is what happens. Very frustrating, but we have to try and pick ourselves up from this. I've heard endless pessimistic Wolves fans over the last few hours moan about how we're "already relegated", which is absolute ********. As it stands we're only 1 point away from 17th with 6 games to go. One point. In no way is that "already relegated", one big win can change everything. The majority of the rest of our games are very winnable, and it's up to Mick now to try and restore the faith and confidence in the dressing room. We have a very talented attacking force, and now we have to believe it. Kick some sense into the defence, get Craddock and Mancienne in and let's give it our all to stay in this ******* league - because by god if we don't give 100% in these last 6 games I will be extremely pissed off. Got to hope other sides do us a favour now as we don't play for a while, which gives us a chance to re-group after 2 terrible results in the last 2 weeks.

Fulham next. Come on lads. KEEP THE FAITH - UP THE WOLVES.

Middlesbrough
10-04-2011, 12:16 PM
They may do... Depends if they buy well during summer and get a bit of luck in some matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-PRQyHTAA

I love emnes

luce
10-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Really happy with the win no doubt arsenal will be blackpool however if we keep winning it's ours and no doubt ars will slip up again so i'm confident :-) yesterday was just doing the job but that's all you need to do against Fulham.

Deak
10-04-2011, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-PRQyHTAA

I love emnes

Good for you!

A draw wouldnt have been good enough for us anyway!

CHA!NGANG
10-04-2011, 03:56 PM
There's no point stickying it. It's better to make a new one every week.

And Blackpool, expecting 3-1.

Was right :D

-Heart
10-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Good for you!

A draw wouldnt have been good enough for us anyway!
Better than nothing mate.

StefanWolves
11-04-2011, 05:03 PM
I had a late ticket to that game, was told at 11am that i could go only had an hour to get ready. Wish i hadnt bothered.

2 wins keeps us up. 2 wins. Im going to the Fulham game, ******** it cus we need a win. Nothing less.
Pathetic.

No excuses, and it's the same old story. Dominate in the early stages before letting in a cheap goal and then going on to fall apart. That backline should be ashamed of themselves and that's two weeks on the bounce that I've seen us just give up when things aren't going our way. Extremely frustrating and we need to pick things up. Berra and Stearman were ****e, Elokobi (as much as I love him) was abysmal, Foley wasn't much better and even O'Hara had an off game. Kightly & Guedioura looked lively but as expected a little rusty on their returns to first team action. SEB & Fletch just weren't good enough today I'm afraid, and with Doyler looking to be out for the rest of the season they really need to pick their game up if we're going to survive. Everton were clinical and it could have got really embarrassing had they not taken their foot off the gas in the second half. When you're creating pressure in this league you NEED to taken advantage - otherwise this is what happens. Very frustrating, but we have to try and pick ourselves up from this. I've heard endless pessimistic Wolves fans over the last few hours moan about how we're "already relegated", which is absolute ********. As it stands we're only 1 point away from 17th with 6 games to go. One point. In no way is that "already relegated", one big win can change everything. The majority of the rest of our games are very winnable, and it's up to Mick now to try and restore the faith and confidence in the dressing room. We have a very talented attacking force, and now we have to believe it. Kick some sense into the defence, get Craddock and Mancienne in and let's give it our all to stay in this ******* league - because by god if we don't give 100% in these last 6 games I will be extremely pissed off. Got to hope other sides do us a favour now as we don't play for a while, which gives us a chance to re-group after 2 terrible results in the last 2 weeks.

Fulham next. Come on lads. KEEP THE FAITH - UP THE WOLVES.

JackBuddy
11-04-2011, 09:44 PM
I like Hennessey, think he could be a top player but he drifts too far off his line more than Almunia does.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!