PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my phone :lll

Circadia
10-04-2011, 02:13 PM
I have a HTC Smart and when i try and send a message it wont send and comes up with 'Memory Full. Cannot store message' Which isn't true because apart from a few songs and 1 message my memorys almost empty!! Can anyone help? Its only happened once before and that was when i first got it :\ (sorry if this is wrong thread BTW)

RockyHorror
11-04-2011, 02:13 PM
It seems like a common problem with this type of phone, so I'd advise keeping your eye out for a replacement, as I doubt you want to keep dealing with the same problem.

It could be that you've not emptied the phone's 'recycle bin' as by default the HTC smart just moves any deleted messages to 'Trash'.

Go to SMS > All messages > Tools > Empty deleted items

If that doesn't work then you need to do a hard reset which will revert your phone back to the default settings, so you will need to back up any data you have on your phone including contacts onto a separate device so you don't lose it, as your phone will be wiped with the hard reset. To do this;

Settings > Security > Factory reset > enter the code, usually 1234 unless you've changed it > OK

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!