PDA

View Full Version : Letters to... Yourself? - Ends 15th April

ChickenFaces
06-04-2011, 01:07 AM
All the things I know right now, if I only knew back then... Okay I'll quit with the singing and spare your eardrums. Anyway, I had a dream when I was taking my afternoon nap that I was able to talk to myself in the past. It was really weird and it kind of felt like I was in a Sci-Fi film, but enough about that, this is a competition not my diary.

http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Letters to yourself&style=59

Well if you haven't gotten the point of this competition yet I'll tell you right now. If you could write a letter to yourself at any time in the past... What would you write? Post your interesting or creative responses below, and as always be appropriate. Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Syphon
11-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Ok, I want you to buy stocks in a "fruit" company called "Apple"...

Make me rich <3,
Love from your future self Max.

Michael
11-04-2011, 12:58 PM
You'd never think a Apple and a Blackberry would become world famous.

Ellz
11-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Dear Self,
Please get a fringe, record yourself singing and then upload it on youtube, you'll be famous!

From,
The Future You xx

-Eyeless-
11-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Your A Levels, don't give up on them, soldier through and do well, then go to university and become a doctor, because the music industry will be on its knees in a few years, you're better off doing a job that will be needed. Oh and there is a blonde girl, name begins with an O, definitely do not get involved with that, not good.

P.S. Keep Playing Guitar

P.S.S Don't see Avatar, waste of time. Just like Pocahontas with Blue People, kinda like smurfs only a lot taller.

pixie-dustpink
11-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Dear past self,
Don't tell your bestfriend on what you saw involving her boyfriend,
it will brake your friendship.
Kind regard's from your future self.
PS,
dont ask for that blackberry at Xmas, it has loads of problems

nathanb48
11-04-2011, 03:20 PM
All about the recent technology so they can do all that in the past and the present would be so advanced it would be literally all 3D.

,elaboratedolls
11-04-2011, 04:11 PM
"Dear Professor Charmaine,

I know it's a lot to take in, but I am writing to you from 10 years in the future. The Habbox we know and love has been thrown into absolute chaos.

Your student,

Charmaine Triton.

P.S; You'll get married to Future Luke, don't worry;)"

- PL3 Reference, oh yeeee.

Pillow-Face
11-04-2011, 09:38 PM
To the past me..

Please don't give up on yourself, you don't belive this right now, but you are just as good as anyone else.
You will get more confident and you will do what you thought what you think is impossible.

Do not let what people say to you now get you down, because when you move on with your life, they wont be there, and words wont effect you anymore.

I promise you will be happy and confident, this isn't the real you, but you are going to find her very soon.

Everything is going to turn out just fine.

Love, the future you. x

Phil
11-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Dear Lil' Phil,

Cut your hair.

From Phil.

harry2230
12-04-2011, 01:09 AM
Harry!
Do Not Eat that Raw Salmon! Its a stupid idea! You Will Be Sick and Have a Real Bad Stomach!

Regards-
Future Harry, ( From A Few Days Later)

karter
12-04-2011, 03:05 AM
Dear Future Kart,

Stop playing Habbo you addict! You are already 28! Go out and Find a job (Don't you even think about finding a job in Sulake!!)

Yupt
12-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Dear Mini Mike,

Here are the answers to the questions which will come up in your GCSE's in a few weeks.

Love Big Mike.

Nick
12-04-2011, 10:47 AM
hey i found a note.

Cyberkid15
12-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Dear past self

Remember you must not break your voice and have long blonde hair with a fringe.
All the girls will then love you.
You'll be famous! Trust me!

Ms.Aquamarine
12-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Dear Rosy,
Sing your heart out and strut your stuff on that American Idol Stage. You will be suprised. Remember, you were born to be a star.

~Love, Yourself.

qaxzsw
13-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Dear Jacky

DONT TAKE APPLIED BUSINESSS OR MEDIA OR HISTORY :@

Much love,
Jack xox

sammyswirl
14-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Dear Samantha,
Dont hang around with the wrong crowd and dont let people push you about.... Ur strong and confident, dont let anyone bring you down..... and really before your exams..... revise a bit more for maths AND STOP TEXTING IN CLASS!! for ur own good ;)
LOVE FROM YOUR FUTURE SELF!! SAMANTHA <3<3<3<3<3

L0st-Angel
14-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Dear Past Angel (Who is not Lost yet)

Remember to pack a map when you go trekking in the Sahara Desert.

Love Future Angel (Who is Lost)

hottiesteph423
15-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Natasha your still young dont feel like you have to be perfect and do everything right, just make mistakes and make them again you will learn better knowing that you have worked hard to get where you want to get just relax you will get there in time dont rush!

from Natasha (listen to your own edvice)

Circadia
15-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Dear Past Self,
Don't go dancing on that wall, you will regret it!
From Future Self.

geo
15-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Dear past self
dont love justin bieber, and be obsessed with his hair flick, k?
From future self :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!